Stress Session

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Stress Session

by Xyz » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:14 am

Kronos's Creature A.I. #2 is not blizz-like at all O_o

The rest are things I hope to see, as most of those are all pretty huge. Though I don't expect perfection on release as long as the work continues, looking to perfect every detail ends up taking a lot more time imo, and is nearly an endless ordeal.
Xyz
Grunt
Grunt

by MadeByRockets » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:53 am

Is there any reason why I never receive emails for the new tests, even though I had gotten one for the PVP test?

I have a test account, but can never access the server because I never get the new realmlist name.
MadeByRockets
Private
Private

by Peacebringer » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:01 am

There is no need for rush Xyz and I said that some of these videos about Mob's & Creature's artificial intelligence is enhanced and improved compared to original wow (btw that doesn't bother me :) but it does bother me when A.I. is bad scripted or not scripted at all).

About reaching perfection on any private server in terms to not have any bug or in other words to have really 100% blizzlike server, it's impossible of course, but they should not rush that's for sure and they should continue to test & fix, test & fix and test & fix as much as possible before official release. All servers have failed because their wish and urge to release the server a.s.a.p. pushed away that wish to have marvelous server with outstanding quality (and to have that you need time and you have it and don't rush :))
Peacebringer
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Koopa » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:36 am

For those that will be raiding, how will we go about getting the T1?
Koopa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Viper » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:00 am

A NPC will provide T1 at starting area.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

by Aquane » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:44 am

I wanna do quests in the starting area during the test; I think I might be able to 100% mulgore quests during the test

will we be allowed to test out quests or will that be another time?
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by NerZhulen » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:05 am

I would rather wait another 6 months and have all quests/mobs available and working, rather than broken stuff all over the place. Will there be a session for quest testing?
NerZhulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Luxx » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:16 am

i would like to join the stresstest, what patchcliend i need and how is the realmlist?
Luxx
Tester

by ThatsthePuzzle » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:58 am

Looking forward to it.

If any groups want a player that can fulfil any role to join their raid/group, send me a PM!

(Is there a friend/group finder thread elsewhere? Or do people just find each other in game?)
ThatsthePuzzle
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Trixy » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:34 pm

Stop freaking out about the damn quests and waiting 6 months. They have been in development for 4 years so I'm sure they have had time to go over it all. Srsly who the hell would want to wait 6 more months
Trixy
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements