Stress Session

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Stress Session

by Moxey » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:41 pm

pvp testing would be fun, that is stressful for server too.
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by falle22 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:53 pm

When will the new test accounts be sent out for those who subscribed? It's probably the day of the test but just want to make sure so I haven't missed something :)
falle22
Private
Private

by Koopa » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:04 am

falle22 wrote:When will the new test accounts be sent out for those who subscribed? It's probably the day of the test but just want to make sure so I haven't missed something :)

E-mails were sent out 2 days before the previous test, and a similar approach was taken for the PvP test. I'd expect an e-mail with your info either tomorrow or Thursday (As the day of seems a bit last minute). Also remember to check your folders titled "Spam", "Promotions", and "All Mail". I ended up finding my info in some other, random section.
Koopa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Peacebringer » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:42 am

I was talking about mob spreading when you aggro multiple mobs, here is the video about it https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0vDRy ... view?pli=1

I wanted to ask one more thing, do you maybe have fixed quest Cuergo's Gold :)? It's very intersting quest in Tanaris zone and it's often bugged on private servers.
Peacebringer
Sergeant
Sergeant

by falle22 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:43 am

Koopa wrote:
falle22 wrote:When will the new test accounts be sent out for those who subscribed? It's probably the day of the test but just want to make sure so I haven't missed something :)

E-mails were sent out 2 days before the previous test, and a similar approach was taken for the PvP test. I'd expect an e-mail with your info either tomorrow or Thursday (As the day of seems a bit last minute). Also remember to check your folders titled "Spam", "Promotions", and "All Mail". I ended up finding my info in some other, random section.

Ok thanks alot!
falle22
Private
Private

by Moxey » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:20 am

Make sure to add vendors selling Group buffs.
Last time people had to single target buff entire raids.
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Imbaslap » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:22 am

Moxey wrote:Make sure to add vendors selling Group buffs.
Last time people had to single target buff entire raids.

Yes please!!! prayer of fort and gift of the wild books!
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Quazzle » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:10 am

Can you hand me a new Account, since the old seemed broken?
It was banned at the end without me cheating, but I think I found the issue in some macros of the Logitech G19. Hope it will work now with a seperate profil for nostalrius wow client.
Quazzle
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Netherfrost » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:24 am

I'm pretty certain the class books were the last time aswell, however they were hiding in the innkeeper :D
Netherfrost
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Ellarria » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Netherfrost wrote:I'm pretty certain the class books were the last time aswell, however they were hiding in the innkeeper :D

Unless they added them later on, I didn't see them on the innkeeper. I got a prayer of fortitude rank 1 book from BRD that I was using.
Ellarria - 60 Priest
Arrellia - 19 Druid Twink
Ellarria
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements