Stress Session

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Stress Session

by Drain » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Mine was in my Yahoo spam folder. No idea why it went there.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Koopa » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:40 pm

W0007 wrote:Do I have to resubscribe every time there is a new test?

No

W0007 wrote:I still have the details for the account I got last time, can I use it again?

You can use the same Account name, but they've reissued you a new password. Check your e-mail (they went out yesterday). You should have an e-mail from Nostalrius with your updated login credentials.

Tip: Check folders such as Spam, Promotions, and All Mail -- it typically doesn't find its way to your normal inbox.
Koopa
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kroz » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:57 pm

I accidentally deleted my new info since it was in the junk for some reason. Good thing it was still in my deleted folder. Yay see you all soon.
Kroz UD Lock
Kroz
Private
Private

by Buki » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:10 pm

I think my problem is that their newsletter system either ignores emails with address tags or strips out the delimiter symbol. Though it still says it's already on the newsletter list. It would be nice if a admin could verify this, there might be other users missing out because of this.
Buki
Grunt
Grunt

by Aquane » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:33 pm

its time and I keep getting D/Ced when I try to get in

i got an email with the info and i set my realmlist and deleted WDB without WoW running

EDIT: nvm im in at 5 minutes after
Last edited by Aquane on Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Keftenk » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:34 pm

I'm assuming it's because the server isn't up yet still.

EDIT: Nvm, now it is.
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Moxey » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:53 pm

I just saw a undead rogue with a Perditions Blade, i dont think its even possible to do mc this fast so wondering where he got it.
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kala » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:19 am

Moxey wrote:I just saw a undead rogue with a Perditions Blade, i dont think its even possible to do mc this fast so wondering where he got it.

Seems u saw me, for a short time there was a vendor selling level 60 weapons. shame on me i didnt buy thunderfury :D. I think this vendor is supposed to be coming back when they want us to test the high end raids
Kala
Private
Private

by Grim » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:08 am

Switchblade wrote:sorry to break it for you, but if you don't have the mail now, that's because you have not subscribed in time.

you could make a topic to ask if anyone have an account to spare for you

Signed last week, 23rd or 24th, don't remember, few days before sub period for this test expired. Still nothing in my mailbox :cry:
Sheeva -@- 11 years of facemelting and saving your buttcheeks, all at once!
--/\-- Dreamstate --/\--
Grim
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Demeroth » Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:41 am

Try typing Nostalrius in "search" bar in your e-mail box.
Demeroth
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements