Nostalrius Public Bug Tracker

Nostalrius official announcements

Nostalrius Public Bug Tracker

by Viper » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Dear Community,

Nostalrius Begins was launched one month ago, and with a great success we reached more than 6.700 players during the weekends. This is something never seen in the private world before. This amount of player means a tremendous workload on the staff that none could predict. It forced us to go one step forward regarding project management, dedicating more than 30 people from all over the world to the server.

The server is now managed by an Application Lifecycle Management (ALM). It's a product lifecycle management (governance, development, and maintenance) of application software. It encompasses requirements management, software architecture, computer programming, software testing, software maintenance, change management, continuous integration, project management, and release management.

The ALM used by Nostalrius Begins, Tuleap, contains a lot of functionalities used to cover the scope described above. One of them, the Bugtracker system, will be public for everyone. The players will have access to the ALM's Bugtracker, once registered on this system. It will also help us generate reports for each patch automatically.

When you report a new artifact; Summary, Description and Category will be mandatory fields. You'll also be able to update existing artifacts with comments or attach relevant documents to it.

Best Regards,
Nostalrius.

Obviously, the highest type of efficiency is that which can utilize existing material to the best advantage.
Jawaharlal Nehru.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Nostalrius Public Bug Tracker

by Devilhunter » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Seriously guy, this server is amazing !
[Serveur PvP] <Awaken>: rejoignez une des meilleures guildes PvE francophone sur Nostalrius (côté horde) !
Canal guilde, Mumble et forum francophone.

Plus d'infos :
- /w Devilhunter
- awaken.eu.com
Devilhunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by tunguska » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Well, this is awesome.
tunguska
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by nervous » Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:59 pm

How do we go about accessing the bugtracker?
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Youfie » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:42 pm

Great to hear about the Bug Tracker :).

However, maybe it's just me but it's a bit unclear : when will the Bug Tracker be released exactly?
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by OGTUCKER117 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:14 pm

this is awesome!! super glad theres a bug tracker now :D :D
OGTUCKER117
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Uzephi » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Can we have a field for importance? I personally found two bugs that are negligible and are 2/10 on importance as they aren't game breaking. I already reported them in game though.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Youfie » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:07 pm

Me and my guildmate signed in on Tuleap, but got no e-mail confirmation yet. Are we the only ones?
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Viper » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:44 pm

Should be ok now.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

by Youfie » Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:48 pm

Viper wrote:Should be ok now.

Didn't get any email, but was able to login without having a message "Account pending" indeed :).
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Next

Return to Announcements