Test automation

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Test automation

by NerZhulen » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:05 am

In the video it says 4000 quests, I would like to ask anyone has some source as to how many quests did wow had at 1.12.1 stage?
NerZhulen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Stormreaver » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:15 am

NerZhulen wrote:In the video it says 4000 quests, I would like to ask anyone has some source as to how many quests did wow had at 1.12.1 stage?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Category:Quests_by_level

Its pretty much correct. After Cata a lot of vanilla quests were removed and replaced by new ones, its not like they added new quests together with the old ones.
Stormreaver
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Gelbin » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:29 am

Rotteridas wrote:Lets hope that Van Cleef will not survive until Valentines day!

This! ;-)
"I won't stand for that!" - Gelbin Mekkatorque
Gelbin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ThatsthePuzzle » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:37 am

I am moist.

Hope it's a decent "gift" and we don't get Kojima'd
ThatsthePuzzle
Sergeant
Sergeant

by onza120 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:32 pm

I'm so hyped, after seeing all the bugs on Feenix this will be a breath of fresh air. Just sad at all those hours I wasted on ED lol.
onza120
Private
Private

by Drain » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:00 pm

I hope it's Strat/Scholo/BRS.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Cornholi » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:04 am

Jeez I really hope Nos staff are not shooting themselves in the foot by this announcement, the fact that it's on that particular date and that they announced the last test session, it all seems to point towards either the release of the server or a release date and it seems most already have made up their mind that it's going to be either of those, I just hope that it's true and people don't end up disappointed.
Cornholi
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Szabinger » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:12 am

Okay the problem is, that at this point there is no other solution, but to announce the release data, otherwise people are going to be hilariously pissed off. I don't mean this as a threat, since I'm not going to be raging if the don't announce anything, but judging from the forum, people will.
Szabinger
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kovenant » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:15 am

then i guess those people need to grow up.
kovenant
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gelbin » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:20 am

It's pretty funny how everyone goes crazy by that one mysterious message on the end from that video. This makes them so awesome :D
"I won't stand for that!" - Gelbin Mekkatorque
Gelbin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements