Last Session

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Last Session

by Voodoom » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:53 pm

Voodoom wrote:This video is here to create hype, and in my opinion, about the release date on the 11th February.
Why ? Because tons of things are in that direction :

- Last-testing session. Do you really think they will let us without any test for weeks ? "Everything" has been tested. Quests are considered scripted, as they were available for years on the "beta" phase.
- All those numbers at the start of the video like "9000 creatures, 4000 quests..." and the lot of in-game footage of the server, in almost every aspect, have nothing to do with the "test-automation" feature.
- "In a few days it will be the 10th anniversary of World of Warcraft European release, the European launch was on February 11th, 2005, and we may have a gift for you :). Are you ready ?"
Are you ready... Are you ready ? ARE YOU READY ?
Ready for what ? Another 48 hours test-phase on the 10th anniversary of WoW ? Nope.
- Right after we can see the end of the WoW launch trailer, intense music, and a slow-motion apparition of "Nostalrius BEGINS".
Am I the only one that see a clear announcement of the release date on 11th February ? Or the announcement of the announcement of the release date ?

Read it again folks.
They created the hype.
Voodoom
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by erifornia » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:55 pm

Voodoom wrote:
Voodoom wrote:This video is here to create hype, and in my opinion, about the release date on the 11th February.
Why ? Because tons of things are in that direction :

- Last-testing session. Do you really think they will let us without any test for weeks ? "Everything" has been tested. Quests are considered scripted, as they were available for years on the "beta" phase.
- All those numbers at the start of the video like "9000 creatures, 4000 quests..." and the lot of in-game footage of the server, in almost every aspect, have nothing to do with the "test-automation" feature.
- "In a few days it will be the 10th anniversary of World of Warcraft European release, the European launch was on February 11th, 2005, and we may have a gift for you :). Are you ready ?"
Are you ready... Are you ready ? ARE YOU READY ?
Ready for what ? Another 48 hours test-phase on the 10th anniversary of WoW ? Nope.
- Right after we can see the end of the WoW launch trailer, intense music, and a slow-motion apparition of "Nostalrius BEGINS".
Am I the only one that see a clear announcement of the release date on 11th February ? Or the announcement of the announcement of the release date ?

Read it again folks.
They created the hype.

Le Monsieur is right !
erifornia
Grunt
Grunt

by ShounenJump » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:59 pm

All aboard the hype train once again xD
"Imprisoned for ten thousand years. Banished from my own homeland. And now you dare enter my realm? You are not prepared..."
-Illidan Stormrage
ShounenJump
Grunt
Grunt

by Germinou » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:00 pm

Let's gulagize all the staff members if we don't have any news within 3h.
Last edited by Germinou on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germinou
Grunt
Grunt

by ShounenJump » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:01 pm

ozzky wrote:Since the server is down everyone, practice your fire drill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 1_Tkk#t=56

Dwight is so trollish, the only one who made me laugh in the office.
"Imprisoned for ten thousand years. Banished from my own homeland. And now you dare enter my realm? You are not prepared..."
-Illidan Stormrage
ShounenJump
Grunt
Grunt

by fish » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:02 pm

ShounenJump wrote:

Probably the best intro of all in The Office. Just love it
fish
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Hesates » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:10 pm

ShounenJump wrote:

Why are you in the office when the server releases today?
Hesates
Private
Private

by Clockwerk » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:11 pm

The hype is real D:
Tysha - Level 60 Gnome Warrior
Clockwerk
Grunt
Grunt

by Rinzler » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:13 pm

One does not simply make a video with "On the 11th is the 10 year aniversary of WoW launch and we may have a gift for you, are you ready?" Nostalrius BEGINS ... and expect people not to think of release.

If the gift is anything but the release I'll just assume they didnt manage to get all the work in time and didnt make the perfect +10 year-to-the-date server launch and will try to divert it with something else.
Last edited by Rinzler on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rinzler
Private
Private

by ShounenJump » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:13 pm

Hesates wrote:
ShounenJump wrote:

Why are you in the office when the server releases today?

Youtube link is from the tv show The Office.
It's not me who is in the office.
-Illidan Stormrage
ShounenJump
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements