Last Session

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Last Session

by Hatson » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:37 pm

ShounenJump wrote:This is a given. Common sense really. However, the hype is good PR for Nostalrius :D

It's certainly boosting advertisement and PR. But the behaviour of some is totally uncalled for. Try to at least keep it somewhat civil and not result to any bad talk about the devs. (Because it's totally unwarranted)
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by ShounenJump » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:39 pm

Hatson wrote:
ShounenJump wrote:This is a given. Common sense really. However, the hype is good PR for Nostalrius :D

It's certainly boosting advertisement and PR. But the behaviour of some is totally uncalled for. Try to at least keep it somewhat civil and not result to any bad talk about the devs. (Because it's totally unwarranted)

I agree completely. People should remain patient and respectful.
"Imprisoned for ten thousand years. Banished from my own homeland. And now you dare enter my realm? You are not prepared..."
-Illidan Stormrage
ShounenJump
Grunt
Grunt

by tekar » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:42 pm

Yeah, exactly, I don't see why people like Watson are so angry we are just excited about this amazing project the devs put their valuable time and effort into and we really want to spend our time playing it. I don't see why you have to be so negative when people are clearly just excited to play on what a small group of people have been working on for a long time, I'm sure the devs are happy to see how excited people are no matter what is happening today. but yeah the people demanding answers from the developers and so on are going overboard.
"Why doesn't that guy shake hands? Sorry i don't feel like slapping tentacles today"
tekar
Tester

by Shadowlurk » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:43 pm

WoW was released Feb. 11th in EU. The devs said that the possible gift would be on the 11th.

It isn't totally unreasonable to assume information about a release date (or even release itself) would be on the 11th.

That is why people are getting hyped up. Because of a simple coincidence of dates.
Want your game to look visually stunning and run silky smooth? Read my guide.
Shadowlurk - Level 29 Troll Rogue (Expert Leatherworker / Expert Skinner)
Shadowlurk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Szabinger » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:45 pm

I'm pretty sure that date is not a coincidence : )
That said, it's not a reason to get too hyped.
Szabinger
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by fish » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:48 pm

We can't even be sure there will be a "gift" for us today, since the video says "we may have a gift". May is not definite.

Just my thoughts.
fish
Sergeant
Sergeant

by erifornia » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:50 pm

They announced the gift linking it to the WoW eu release date in their video. Wow release anniversary + "gift" + people waiting. You can't blame people for thinking the server would be released today.
erifornia
Grunt
Grunt

by Jimyz » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Bump
<Phoenix>
Jimyz
Tester

by ozzky » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:51 pm

Since the server is down everyone, practice your fire drill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 1_Tkk#t=56
ozzky
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ShounenJump » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:53 pm

Nothing wrong in thinking what you believe the gift is, as long as the behavior isn't uncivilized all is good :)
"Imprisoned for ten thousand years. Banished from my own homeland. And now you dare enter my realm? You are not prepared..."
-Illidan Stormrage
ShounenJump
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements