Last Session

Nostalrius official announcements

Re: Last Session

by Issual » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:16 pm

Rinzler wrote:One does not simply make a video with "On the 11th is the 10 year aniversary of WoW launch and we may have a gift for you, are you ready?" Nostalrius BEGINS ... and expect people not to think of release.

If the gift is anything but the release I'll just assume they didnt manage to get all the work in time and didnt make the perfect +10 year-to-the-date server launch and will try to divert it with something else.

^ Exactly.
Issual
Tester

by DKD » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Rinzler wrote:One does not simply make a video with "On the 11th is the 10 year aniversary of WoW launch and we may have a gift for you, are you ready?" Nostalrius BEGINS ... and expect people not to think of release.

If the gift is anything but the release I'll just assume they didnt manage to get all the work in time and didnt make the perfect +10 year-to-the-date server launch and will try to divert it with something else.

Pretty much this. However I will be satisfied with an announced release date if that was truly their plan the whole time.
DKD
Private
Private

by Issual » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:21 pm

^Exactly.
Issual
Tester

by Shadowlurk » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:22 pm

Sounds like a reasonable opinion.
Want your game to look visually stunning and run silky smooth? Read my guide.
Shadowlurk - Level 29 Troll Rogue (Expert Leatherworker / Expert Skinner)
Shadowlurk
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Hammerfall » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:23 pm

All things considered, it remains a let down that no one on the team has uttered a single word after getting people all excited about the 11th - today. True, people should remain patient and whatever but they literally built the expectancy, the thing on facebook saying "Prepare for official release!" only added to that so yeah, people will be refreshing nonstop and wondering why more than half the day is gone and no one said a single word since, can't really blame people for being like "so uhm.. what the hell?" because that's the natural response.
Hammerfall
Tester

by Germinou » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:26 pm

Day is not over yet, we can't say anything.
Let's troll the forum tomorrow if nothing happens.
Germinou
Grunt
Grunt

by ozzky » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:29 pm

WHAT IF the server releases at 9PM like the test sessions?
11 - 2 = 9PM

JUST LIKE http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/ori ... 27/e2d.jpg
Last edited by ozzky on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ozzky
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Hesates » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:30 pm

Hesates wrote:Why are you in the office when the server releases today?

ShounenJump wrote:Youtube link is from the tv show The Office.
It's not me who is in the office.

Hesates
Private
Private

by Hatson » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:30 pm

ozzky wrote:WHAT IF the server releases at 9PM like the test sessions?
11 - 2 = 9PM

Soon you'll be crossing into Half-Life 3 math logic.

EDIT: And then you edit your post aftewards with Half-Life 3 logic. Damn it.
Last edited by Hatson on Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by ozzky » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:31 pm

Hatson wrote:
ozzky wrote:WHAT IF the server releases at 9PM like the test sessions?
11 - 2 = 9PM

Soon you'll be crossing into Half-Life 3 math logic.

Haha, i'm already there bro :lol:
It'll be out when it's out. No need to overhype :)
ozzky
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements