Best 29 twink classes

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: Best 29 twink classes

by Melancholia » Sat May 16, 2015 1:27 am

stimz wrote:#1 class that alliance needs in 29 preTBC are dwarf disc priests. If you wanna help carry, make one. We could really use a third solid player.

I might make one, once my main is 60. :)
Melancholia
Private
Private

by stimz » Sat May 16, 2015 2:39 am

If you wanna help win games go with dwarf disc priest or rogue, whichever you're good at. If that's not your thing hunter/warrior/druid/warlock is always good, mage if you prefer support. I will say that warrior without a priest can be annoying to play.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sham » Sun May 31, 2015 10:00 am

Hunter is the most powerful class at 29 bracket. With iron granades, AGM trinkets, potions, heavy runecloth bandages you're pretty much immortal if you know how to kite. Even BiS mage twink wont have enough mana to burn through your health. And with high level gun from STV quests chain you destroy people in seconds.
I played hunter twink in vanilla when twinking was new and there werent even cross server BGs. The only ones that could give me trouble were BiS skilled rogues with AGM. But with anti-venom you can cure poisons and then kite them. If they have sprint and trinket on cd, its game over.

Well geared warriors and retri pallies were also really strong. The biggest warr's weakness is inability to charge when in combat. But if you have a healer with you, warriors dish alot of dmg and can oneshot noobs in greens. Retri pallies were probably the best class to fight hunter twinks. They couldnt be kited as easily and dealt huge amount of dmg in the duration of stun + bubble/bandage from 1% to 100% was huge.

Warlocks are probably the least powerful class in terms of damage since dots dont scale at all. 220dmg from corruption + 180 from CoA in 20 seconds to twink who has about 2200 health and kills you in less then 10 seconds? Rright. But you can be CC king with perma fears and seduces. Helps alot to remove biggest threats from your flag carrier. Same with mages.

You can make ANY class work with right gear and skill. So dont roll huntard or rogue right away - they are always overpopulated in 19 and 29 bracket. Its no fun to play games when there are 8 hunters on each side. Roll something different and make twinks hate you. I remember one 29 shaman that was a real pain in the ass for us even though they are considered weak class in this bracket. Which proves any class could work.
Skilled BiS holy priests are always in huge demand.

I really hope twinking community raises on this server. Twinking is much more fun without hairlooms and lowered overal dmg compared to retail.
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by stimz » Sun May 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Which server did you play on pre-xserver?

Also disagree with lock, unless the opposing team has a LOT of dispels you can have nightfall rolling pretty often. If we're talking this exact stage of the game, mage does less damage.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sham » Sun May 31, 2015 5:11 pm

Hunter Shamza from Warsong server, Ruin battlegroup.
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by stimz » Sun May 31, 2015 5:52 pm

Sham wrote:Hunter Shamza from Warsong server, Ruin battlegroup.

Ah, was on Tich.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by pmizz » Sun May 31, 2015 8:40 pm

I am not suprised a guy named Cody knows twink meta
QG-Pmizzrym
SC2-Pmizz
ED-Gork,Pmizz
Nost-Pmizz<ThunderCats>
Kronos-Pmizzrym<TC>
pmizz
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by sojs » Sun May 31, 2015 9:11 pm

someone find me infiltrator pants of the eagle 9 stam / 9 int level 29 leather

been looking for weeks can't find any selling
sojs
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by stimz » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:23 am

I'm hoping for the best with this bracket too. Was gonna wait til I finished a dwarf priest or one magically appeared before promoting/calling out since there is literally no counter to fear available to alliance other than that, although it is an extremely good one.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sham » Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:23 pm

Just played few 29 matches on my leveling char. Was really disappointed.
1. Low participation. Almost all matches Ive been in didnt have full roaster of players, alliance particulary was lacking.
2. Low overal skill of players. Those who werent geared played like its their first battleground pvp (means they were absolutely clueless), and those who were semi-twinks didnt impress me either.
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Mechanics and classes