Casual and soloing content

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Casual and soloing content

by Tasaran » Sun May 31, 2015 9:06 pm

Hi. I need you help to choose a class. Im a casual player, cant play more than maybe 1-3 hours a day. So im thinking that raiding is out of the picture. My plan is to lvl a char to 60, and get the best gear i could get, dungeon 2 set, buy the few raid gear available, pvp gear etc. And then go around soloing elites, dungeons etc.

so with that as a plan, what class would be best? I would think either druid, pala, lock or hunter. any ideas/tips?

thx in advance :)
Tasaran
Tester

Re: Casual and soloing content

by Rhinzual30 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:24 am

Tasaran wrote:Hi. I need you help to choose a class. Im a casual player, cant play more than maybe 1-3 hours a day. So im thinking that raiding is out of the picture. My plan is to lvl a char to 60, and get the best gear i could get, dungeon 2 set, buy the few raid gear available, pvp gear etc. And then go around soloing elites, dungeons etc.

so with that as a plan, what class would be best? I would think either druid, pala, lock or hunter. any ideas/tips?

thx in advance :)

Warlock, no question.
Rhinzual30
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Solmyr » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:17 am

Witness the birth of a BM hunter!
Solmyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Rhinzual30 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:38 am

Solmyr wrote:Witness the birth of a BM hunter!

Hunters still need to throw food to their pets to keep them happy and either be an engineer/miner for ammo, or regularly buy ammo from vendors and that cuts into limited time on quests/grinding.
Rhinzual30
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Solmyr » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:49 am

Rhinzual30 wrote:

Hunters still need to throw food to their pets to keep them happy and either be an engineer/miner for ammo, or regularly buy ammo from vendors and that cuts into limited time on quests/grinding.

Oh, excuse me, I forgot that even BM hunters can be seen as too complicated.

Here, watch this Minesweeper stream, lest you overexert yourself :lol:
Solmyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Rhinzual30 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:02 pm

Solmyr wrote:
Rhinzual30 wrote:

Having to play feed and level the pet on top of draining your money dry to keep ammo resupplied constantly are two bad ideas that slowly got phased away with in later expansion packs. Besides, we all know BM Hunter boils down to: Send pet in, use appropriate shots, then auto-shoot until enemy is dead.

Warlocks just summon one of several pets using an item that is easily obtained and can be able to resurrect themselves if they die while soloing, provided my memory serves me correctly in how Soulshards work.

Besides, the poor guy will go crazy if he tries to snag Broken Tooth with limited playing time.
Rhinzual30
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Homer » Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:44 pm

Solmyr wrote:
Rhinzual30 wrote:

Nothing to do with how complicated it is you fool, it is about time management.
Homer
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Mechanics and classes