Talent Calculators

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Talent Calculators

by JCarrill0 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:18 pm

Nostalrius Talent Calculator
JCarrill0 wrote:I have noticed a few thread here and there ask about or link to "Talent Calculators".

here is a few Links to help you guys out.

I know it is not much, but this is good to use until Nostalrius get their own.
PS - Sticky Please
Last edited by JCarrill0 on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: Talent Calculators

by FrustratedMoth » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:38 pm

Thanks a ton! I was looking for some of these.
Fefeta - Tauren Hybrid Druid - PvP
Jadeharley - Forsaken Shadow Priestess - PvP
Thaejan - Dwarven Huntress - PvP
"Everything that is, sprang from what was."
FrustratedMoth
Grunt
Grunt

by JCarrill0 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:26 pm

FrustratedMoth wrote:Thanks a ton! I was looking for some of these.

No problem, I was just aggravated when I had to find all my links broken so I wanted to do something about it. I since then redid all my post fixing all my broken links
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sethzer » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:47 am

Not long ago, we at RealmPlayers introduced the talent calculator for our site (mainly because of older talent calculator sites going offline or being buggy). We also have talent calculators for both vanilla and TBC for all classes!
We even have support for people whom used the old wowprovider talent calculators to import your saved talent setups.

You can find our talent calculator here: http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx
Sethzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by JCarrill0 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:57 am

Sethzer wrote:Not long ago, we at RealmPlayers introduced the talent calculator for our site (mainly because of older talent calculator sites going offline or being buggy). We also have talent calculators for both vanilla and TBC for all classes!
We even have support for people whom used the old wowprovider talent calculators to import your saved talent setups.

You can find our talent calculator here: http://realmplayers.com/Talents.aspx

This is awesome thank you!
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by JCarrill0 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Nost Talent Calculator:
https://en.nostalrius.org/talents
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dr. Doom » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:17 pm

Sadly it seems that there's no calculator for pre-1.12 talents. Only using internet time machine on wowprovider.com allows for a few glimpses on those.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by JCarrill0 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:20 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:Sadly it seems that there's no calculator for pre-1.12 talents. Only using internet time machine on wowprovider.com allows for a few glimpses on those.

why do you need them?

The game uses 1.12 client so these are accurate, however the data on the item and content is pre-1.12
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dr. Doom » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:05 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:Sadly it seems that there's no calculator for pre-1.12 talents. Only using internet time machine on wowprovider.com allows for a few glimpses on those.

why do you need them?

The game uses 1.12 client so these are accurate, however the data on the item and content is pre-1.12

Curiosity/Information.

They'd be helpful to understand why the 31 talent point in protection prior to shield slam was useless, and therefore tanks used to get 11 points till last stand, and then put the rest in fury to get Deathwish for fear immunity vs Magmadar.

Or why the dmg of 1 handers was seemingly very poor compared to 2handers prior to 1.7 or 1.8, and that's why warrior dps relied on 2handers.

Or how balanced worked prior to moonkin form. I used to check them time after time when I played WoW before this server (c.a 2011 or before).
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by JCarrill0 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:26 am

Dr. Doom wrote:
JCarrill0 wrote:

why do you need them?

Curiosity/Information.

They'd be helpful to understand why the 31 talent point in protection prior to shield slam was useless, and therefore tanks used to get 11 points till last stand, and then put the rest in fury to get Deathwish for fear immunity vs Magmadar.

Or why the dmg of 1 handers was seemingly very poor compared to 2handers prior to 1.7 or 1.8, and that's why warrior dps relied on 2handers.

Or how balanced worked prior to moonkin form. I used to check them time after time when I played WoW before this server (c.a 2011 or before).

Ah I see, why not do Internet archive then?
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Mechanics and classes