Least played class?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: Least played class?

by venven » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:17 am

Serak wrote:
razgrim wrote:I've collected the same data seen above. Druids and Warlocks are the lowest.

Druids, really don't know why they're so underplayed, when they used to be high in Retail. Maybe it's something to do with the jack of all, master of none approach?
Bear isn't a raid tank. -> roll warr.
Cat is a watered down rogue. -> roll rogue.
Resto is a great healer, but because they don't have a standard res, they're going to have popularity issues in 5 mans. -> roll priest.
Druid would work well for undecided people, but most people on this server tend to be MMO veterans, and not the undecided type.

Druids are atrocious to level up, that's probably why...

What? Unless you don't spec feral, which is somewhat stupid, it's very smooth. Druids have a decent dps in cat and absolutely no downtime thanks to their heal. They can handle multiple mobs in bear, running away from gankers and get travel form at lvl 30 - and +30% at lvl 21 if feral.
Rogue IG & IRL.
venven
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Viorus » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:49 pm

The least played class is the one you really wanted to play but didn't for one reason or another.

:shock:
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kikeron » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:01 am

Lock indeed sound boring (SB spam) but I think every class in vanilla was boring (not back then, I mean after we saw the potential of all classses/specs in later expansions). I guess rogues might be more interesting since at least you need to keep a self buff on and have a CD to press. On the other hand there is no bloodlust, trinket procs or boss vulnerability windows to use these CDs on, so you practically use it on cooldown.
Kikeron
Sergeant
Sergeant

by tunguska » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:14 pm

Druids kickass with 1.12 talents. At least resto/feral. Balance is still pretty much meh. Druids can be strong in PVP, but it sure takes some skill to play properly and be a threat.

Locks always kick ass. Like, probably the most OP class there is. Just IMO.

So, i have no idea why they are the 2 least played classes.
tunguska
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Undertanker » Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:43 pm

Druids atrocious to level? This made me laugh. Go level a warrior.

Druid ranged instant cast so people cant steal mobs, self heal over time, swap to bear. Keep some spirit gear on u will be full mana after every pull. Wanna pull a pack? Regrowth for 24 sec hot, tag all with moon fire, rejuv before they get to you, go bear and swipe spam while you got two hots on you.

Heal dps or tank any 5 man, and can be a great complement to any leveling=questing partner.... The struggle is real.....
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by sascha1es » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:04 am

riq and snog wrote:Warlock is just boring to play and at certain gear lvl sl specced... u kill all 1v 1 really... but u get bored... all u do is run dot shadowburn and spam sb when not foccussed -and fear on a healer.
Its mindnumbingly boring to play.

Boring? Still more interesting to dominate as a SL warlock than to get killed by a warlock isn't it?
sascha1es
Grunt
Grunt

by Viorus » Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:56 am

tunguska wrote:Druids kickass with 1.12 talents. At least resto/feral. Balance is still pretty much meh. Druids can be strong in PVP, but it sure takes some skill to play properly and be a threat.

Locks always kick ass. Like, probably the most OP class there is. Just IMO.

So, i have no idea why they are the 2 least played classes.

"require skill to play properly and be a threat." You answered your own question :)
Viorin, 60 Night Elf Druid (USA), Knight-Champion

"Strive for greatness."
Viorus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by zmandude24 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:51 am

That doesn't stop the insane amounts of warriors. Warriors are the worst class to level because you do little damage and you are a sitting duck against any decent player of every class except rogues. Still, people manage to level them.
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by St0rfan » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:45 am

zmandude24 wrote:

That doesn't stop the insane amounts of warriors. Warriors are the worst class to level because you do little damage and you are a sitting duck against any decent player of every class except rogues. Still, people manage to level them.

Because warriors are awesome and druids are hippies:)
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by tunguska » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:21 pm

St0rfan wrote:Because warriors are awesome and druids are hippies:)

I should claw your face off for even making such a remark.
tunguska
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Mechanics and classes