Classbalance

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: Classbalance

by Guirssane » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Hatson wrote:
mrmr wrote:Class Balance is WotLK.

Nope. DKs and Paladins were horribly broken then. All WoW expansions have a period of most OP class or most OP spec. It's impossible to balance them all perfectly. That's just how it is, always has been, and always will be.
Same thing goes for all RPGs or games where you choose different classes / characters in all video games or board games ever made and it will never change. Even RTS games have a huge amount of imbalance here and there.
And honestly, if everything was balanced, it would a dreadfully boring experience with no spice at all.

s7/s8 was balanced
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Hatson » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:38 pm

Guirssane wrote:s7/s8 was balanced

Defining game balance under the numbers of a pvp season alone doesn't mean anything.
I edited my previous post with some stuff that talks about balance, and how it's applied and what to keep in mind when talking balance. Perhaps it could help explain.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Guirssane » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:14 pm

Hatson wrote:
Guirssane wrote:s7/s8 was balanced

Defining game balance under the numbers of a pvp season alone doesn't mean anything.
I edited my previous post with some stuff that talks about balance, and how it's applied and what to keep in mind when talking balance. Perhaps it could help explain.

It means what It means, lot of viable comp, not only 3 dif comp on top...
Pvp speaking ofc
Guirssane
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dessel » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:14 pm

No it's not balanced
Dessel
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Mechanics and classes