what is the worst pvp spec?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

what is the worst pvp spec?

by napredator » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:02 pm

i can't pvp as a mage because it feels lame playing unfair stuff, i want to pvp as the worst class on the worst horde race
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: what is the worst pvp spec?

by Moxey » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:04 pm

Troll Prot warrior.
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by napredator » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:24 pm

Moxey wrote:Troll Prot warrior.

shit, i guess ill have to be more specific

worst dps
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by snubben » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:30 pm

melee hunter? dunno
snubben
Grunt
Grunt

by napredator » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:50 pm

alright, whats the most honest non bullshit class
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Snide » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:05 pm

If you're after not being blatantly OP just play a feral druid. It's kind of viable and pretty fun, long fights etc.
"Anime is the most pure expression of intellect possible in the world today." - Philippe Pétain. www.twitch.tv/youmulol (Warning: Weeaboo content).
Snide
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Kurt » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:12 am

Balance Druid.
Kurt
Private
Private

by Armilus » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:34 pm

Are you saying you want to PvP but not spec for PvP?

I don't understand what you are looking for here.

Vanilla was never balanced around 1v1 pvp and blizz never wanted it to be. When it comes to 1v1 it is rock-paper-scissor. No matter what class/spec you play, you are going to have a certain class/spec that you hate and get absolutely wrecked by every time you see them. If that is what you mean by unfair bullshit then I'm sorry but that doesn't exist in vanilla wow. As long as you have a halfway reasonable spec, there are going to be classes that you just shit on every time you see them.
Cadmus - Priest, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Stabsington - Rogue, Nostalrius Begins PvP
Armilus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Kurt » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:52 am

He's asking for a challenge. Balance Druid is a challenge. Although, I will say if you just want a hard class to play, Hunter is probably a decent choice. And frankly, SPriests suck.

I would pick one of those three since you seemed to have some experience playing a Mage. If I can be honest, SPriest is probably the worst of those three in straight PvP. It has no mobility, bad DPS, and it's a massive one trick pony relying upon Vamp. It gets completely destroyed by Hunters, Rogues, Warlocks, Mages, Warriors, Paladins, Shaman and on a rare occasion, Druids.

The upside is that you can spec Disc/Holy if you want some EZ BGs(because seriously, 1 Healer in a BG = GG), and it's way easier to get raid slots playing a Holy Priest than it is playing a Druid of any Spec.

If you aren't in a serious guild, Druid is the hardest. Getting a raid slot as a Druid is usually impossible.
Kurt
Private
Private

by kesi05 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:03 pm

Kurt wrote:SPriest is probably the worst of those three in straight PvP. It has no mobility, bad DPS, and it's a massive one trick pony relying upon Vamp. It gets completely destroyed by Hunters, Rogues, Warlocks, Mages, Warriors, Paladins, Shaman and on a rare occasion, Druids.

lol
spriest is one of the best pvp spec, and he can destroy all of those classes
kesi05
Tester

Next

Return to Mechanics and classes