Class problem, cant move from spawn

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Class problem, cant move from spawn

by Adisko » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:10 am

Hey guys, i've never played vanilla server but as every time in wow i stuck on spawn thinking what class should i play... Its really stressful. On global servers i was always playing warrior (tbc, cata, mop), but i saw there are too many warriors already so here's a question. Fists are viable? I was thinking about druid or shammy. Any tips what should i do?
Adisko
Tester

Re: Class problem, cant move from spawn

by Bioness » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:25 pm

Play whatever you want, don't pay attention to the population. If you want to know what is "viable" look at the guides especially those that show what gear you need.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Adisko » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:07 pm

The thing is the more i ask the less i know... I want some melee pve class but not 2x 1h wielding. I heard thatas arms warrior i wont find raid group easly, same with retri pall or enh shammy because they got low dps. So i really have no idea whats going on. Its my first vanilla server and it seems that i cant be dps. Is that true? No idea if ppl are right or not...
Adisko
Tester

by euronmisc » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:05 pm

If you want a melee class then there are two options. Enhanchement is fine for leveling, but not at 60. As a shaman you will heal in PvE. If you want something with dual wield it's either a rogue or a fury warrior. Fury warriors are great dps, but you'll have a hard time finding groups because there are tons of warriors.

Warrior:
-Prot pve
-Fury pve
-Arms pvp

Rogue:
-Combat swords / daggers pve
-Whatever pvp spec you want.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Adisko » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:31 pm

Thats the problem, i hate how most of daggers or short weapons, except fists, looks like :P I'll make enh shammy and just heal others and maybe then i will lvl warrior as dps
Adisko
Tester

Return to Mechanics and classes