Class choice.

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Class choice.

by DAANHHH » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:06 pm

So im new on this server but cant choose a class, on life i played an UH DK. I love the playstyle of dots being defensive and having a pet. I thought about lock or druid. I love paying a druid on life ripping people and healing yourself up so defensive with dots, also the fact your a cat lol.

Well lock seems cool here because i love necromancers even tho its a lock i saw you still have death coil here and you can go an affliction/demo build with soul link wich is very tanky, but theres the problem that i despise casting. i just dont like it. I would like to aks how dotty they are and ho tanky and especially in the selfheal part and both of their playstyles and standing in PvP. Feral for druid and afili/demo SM for lock.

I saw 1 guy 1v3ing poeple as a feral tho and he won. But lock just has the cool necropetdot theme i like. please help me choose as im wasting time re making characters and leveling them then changing my mind xD.

Gz.Anub.
DAANHHH
Private
Private

Re: Class choice.

by Bioness » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:37 pm

If you plan to raid, you won't be using most of your Damage over Time abilities because of the 8 (soon to be 16) Debuff limit.

If you want to PvP, don't like casters, and want a bunch of debuffs go Rogue.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by DAANHHH » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:15 pm

Bioness wrote:If you plan to raid, you won't be using most of your Damage over Time abilities because of the 8 (soon to be 16) Debuff limit.

If you want to PvP, don't like casters, and want a bunch of debuffs go Rogue.

How are locks in pvp? and why are ferals bad? i saw some guy 2v1ing people. Also i really want a tanky character. I heard a afili with demo soul link build is very tanky and you rarely die in pvp 1v1 with your drains. I dont really care about raiding and being tanky is important too for me, on live when i see a war as an UH DK i know im going to kill him because we are both plate mellees but i have blood presence and BS heals lol.

The Nightfall/Soul link 20/31/0 build looks interesting to me.
DAANHHH
Private
Private

by Bioness » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:56 pm

If you know your class well and are sufficiently geared any class is capable of 1v2 or more in PvP. There are also too many specs to go into good enough detail.

The best advice I gave give you is watch the streams of PvPers on here and see how they fair against other classes.

As a relatively well geared Warlock I generally win most of my 1v1 encounters, but in battlegrounds I usually try to throw my DoTs on everything I see while focusing the healer if there is one.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Arucado » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:37 pm

is really hard to do 1v2, if you want the best 1v1 class go ele sham.

Ferals are shit to be honest, and lock is very op
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Mechanics and classes