Should I reroll? (Pvp)

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Should I reroll? (Pvp)

by Colezz » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:57 pm

Currently pvping as shadow priest, good at the moment but I've heard as content progresses they will get left behind as other classes will far outgear them with future raid gear? Correct or can they still do well later on?
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: Should I reroll? (Pvp)

by Syphonize » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:58 am

Where did you hear that? Yes, they will not scale as well as other DPS classes but that is in a raid setting. In PvP they get a lot better with future gear.
Syphonize
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TheFishyOne » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:35 am

Stay Spriest, for you will melt faces...
TheFishyOne
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Colezz » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:01 pm

Syphonize wrote:Where did you hear that? Yes, they will not scale as well as other DPS classes but that is in a raid setting. In PvP they get a lot better with future gear.

I was readin forums from feenix private servers about srpriest pvp , some people were saying it there , etc that srpriest will always lose to mage later on
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by gotmilk0112 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:00 pm

Spriest is one of the best PvP specs. They've got pretty high damage, a silence, a short-CD fear, pretty decent shield, ability to drop shadowform and heal self+others if needed, and of course, the lovely Blackout stuns, and if you're UD, devouring plague is really damn OP.

Yeah, mages might wreck you, but that's how Vanilla works: every class/spec is weak against some other class/spec.
knotic wrote:wait this is 2015. blizzard didnt do this in 2015. year is non-blizzlike omg omg
gotmilk0112
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Mechanics and classes