Druid or Warlock?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Druid or Warlock?

by DAANHHH » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:44 am

I still cant choose what to play and i really dont know how both are in vanilla, i played a DK on main but if i had to choose between both of these on main i'd choose druid in an instant.

I would like to know how both are in pvp i will be playing aliance side SL seems cool but i love feral, i have seen feral cat focus rekking people on nost so i see they are good even tho what people say.

I like to have a tanky class i really like dots as i enjoyed using RIP on main always then just run vs mellee lol. I just want a tanky class that has DoTs and good selfheal that kills in pvp, stealth is a big plus for feral too but i really like pets. I could say what i like exactly at main with feral but i didnt play a lock there.

-Good self healing.
-Mobility and stealth.
-Focus on RIP a dot.

It also is that i really love necromancers and play them in a game if possible especially the summoning of minions that is why i am attracted to locks in the first place but ferals playstyle looks better so i want to know if it is the same as on main and how both classes are compared to UH DK on main as i really liked blood presence selfheals etc.

Gz.Anub.
DAANHHH
Private
Private

Re: Druid or Warlock?

by Kazy » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:10 am

I'd choose druid seeing as they still haven't fixed warlock top ranks.
Kazy
Sergeant
Sergeant

by DAANHHH » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:34 am

Please explain? I just feel like the UH dk was a mix of both also i had the mellee and tankiness of a druid but the dots and shadow magic pet etc of a lock, i also prefer ranged mostly but i hate casting and just like heavy armor lol.
DAANHHH
Private
Private

by Setup » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:42 am

If you're focused on PVP, warlock.

Feral druids are trash unless they get amazing gear, and no guild is going to want to help you get feral druid gear. It'll be like pulling teeth. Unless you want to do nothing but run flags..

Warlocks are pretty great at all gear levels.

For PVE, I find the druid playstyle incredibly boring, and they're not very good healers til AQ40+ gear.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by DAANHHH » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:46 am

I heard the best feral gear is the pvp gear tho because you need mana too, also if you do have good gear i believe ferals to be very strong from what i have seen i really want to make a choice based on enjoyment and not on some fotm rerolling reason. Why do people trash on ferals when they arent that bad? i mean maybe you do 25% less dps but you can offheal and provide an extra innervate and in the pvp i see people 2 shot most stuff, its just that most opinions i get here are based on feral sux, when there is enough people here showing vids of them soloing 2 people as feral or 2 shotting people etc. This is 2015 do peopel still worry over these little things here?
DAANHHH
Private
Private

by Setup » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:48 am

Take it from someone with about 10,000 hours of vanilla WoW experience, who has grinded rank 11+ about 5 times, they're bad.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Doofoos » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:49 am

Setup wrote:and they're not very good healers til AQ40+ gear.

lol
Doofhoof - Tauren Druid - <KGB>
Doofoos
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by DAANHHH » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:50 am

Setup wrote:Take it from someone with about 10,000 hours of vanilla WoW experience, who has grinded rank 11+ about 5 times, they're bad.

Then how is everyone 2 shotting people with them then if i may ask?
DAANHHH
Private
Private

by Setup » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:52 am

Doofoos wrote:
Setup wrote:and they're not very good healers til AQ40+ gear.

lol

Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by DAANHHH » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:07 am

It is just too hard to find a answer when everyone says something else and when youtube shows ferals doing good in wpvp.
DAANHHH
Private
Private

Next

Return to Mechanics and classes