PvP Feral - Is there any class I simply cannot beat in a 1v1

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

PvP Feral - Is there any class I simply cannot beat in a 1v1

by Cspence » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:35 pm

Excluding healers.

Are there any dps classes that I cannot beat in a 1v1?

Assuming I am the better player, can I beat absolutely anybody?

If not (I know this is a long shot to ask in the first place) can I beat MOST classes, again, assuming I am more skilled?

Thanks
Cspence
Private
Private

Re: PvP Feral - Is there any class I simply cannot beat in a

by gotmilk0112 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:43 pm

Druids are pretty much the most versatile PvP class with a plethora of tricks, so in an equal-gear situation, with no long cooldowns (retaliation, bubble, preparation, LoH, etc) used, I'd assume a Druid would win against most classes 1v1.
knotic wrote:wait this is 2015. blizzard didnt do this in 2015. year is non-blizzlike omg omg
gotmilk0112
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Arucado » Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:48 pm

hahaha let me laugh.

I haven't tested all but im pretty sure you have 0 chances against a shadow priest.
Arucado
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by zeequenz » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:47 am

I'ma go all confident in here and tell you, you wouldn't have a chance vs. my Warlock on equal gear. Not only am I packed with at least 10 years of experience (PvP'ing since 2005), but also the skills behind it. You'd actually be lucky to get an opening, and if you do, have fun spamming the consumables in the splitseconds you aren't feared but still getting kited. Feral Druids to me haven't been any problem from Vanilla through Wrath.
Inzayne - Level 56 Troll Hunter
How weak must one be to get offended by mere words?
zeequenz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kuurtzen » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:31 am

zeequenz wrote:I'ma go all confident in here and tell you, you wouldn't have a chance vs. my Warlock on equal gear. Not only am I packed with at least 10 years of experience (PvP'ing since 2005), but also the skills behind it. You'd actually be lucky to get an opening, and if you do, have fun spamming the consumables in the splitseconds you aren't feared but still getting kited. Feral Druids to me haven't been any problem from Vanilla through Wrath.

For a second I thought I was reading the navyseal copypasta
kuurtzen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Nagaflex » Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:33 am

zeequenz wrote:I'ma go all confident in here and tell you, you wouldn't have a chance vs. my Warlock on equal gear. Not only am I packed with at least 10 years of experience (PvP'ing since 2005), but also the skills behind it. You'd actually be lucky to get an opening, and if you do, have fun spamming the consumables in the splitseconds you aren't feared but still getting kited. Feral Druids to me haven't been any problem from Vanilla through Wrath.

Nagaflex
Grunt
Grunt

by Pugger » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:38 am

strong words here ill quote u and when ppl start to kill u ill remember u ur 10years
Pugger
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kramer » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:44 am

without blacksmith trinket i would imagine u get fucked by most warlocks who have a modicum of pvp ability.

just to mention 1 class. Not sure about the rest.
Kramer
Grunt
Grunt

by gotmilk0112 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:03 am

Warlocks in general will rape anyone that isn't a warrior or undead rogue, tbh. Fear -> dots -> fear fear dead

If you don't have some kind of fear immunity, you're fucked.
knotic wrote:wait this is 2015. blizzard didnt do this in 2015. year is non-blizzlike omg omg
gotmilk0112
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Setup » Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:13 am

gotmilk0112 wrote:Warlocks in general will rape anyone that isn't a warrior or undead rogue, tbh. Fear -> dots -> fear fear dead

If you don't have some kind of fear immunity, you're fucked.

Actually, after you get enough gear, even fear becomes a waste of a GCD. You can just 1-2 shot anyone with shadowbolts as a BIS SM/Ruin warlock.

And I mean anyone.
Last edited by Setup on Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Mechanics and classes