Top DPS Class

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: Top DPS Class

by JCarrill0 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:38 pm

He first photo didn't load nor the last one
Perhaps I didn't read it correctly but I didn't see the 10k you said

Also again perhaps I didn't read it correctly but it didn't show me you one shotting the t3 paladin
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theloras » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:44 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:He first photo didn't load nor the last one

Also again perhaps I didn't read it correctly but it didn't show me you one shotting the t3 paladin

Imageshack is being dumb since they went down last week for a few days - but the 1shot of the T3 Paladin was just for lulz - I was using the +Fire/Nature gear at the time when it was scaling with spell dmg :P
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by JCarrill0 » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:46 pm

Theloras wrote:
JCarrill0 wrote:He first photo didn't load nor the last one

Imageshack is being dumb since they went down last week for a few days - but the 1shot of the T3 Paladin was just for lulz - I was using the +Fire/Nature gear at the time when it was scaling with spell dmg :P

Np, just had some issues, it's cool to hear reckbombs can be so high with only 4 stacks!

getting back on topic, do you think any other classes with be able to top these charts? i'm pretty sure Paladins are out of the question on this.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Vices » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:56 am

Dessel wrote:Fury, rogue, warlock and (fire) mage all have their fortès.
Overall though, on farm content across all instances, I'd say fury has the highest potential.
Take note that there are alot more dedicated rogues than tryhard furies, so it will skew a statistics site like raidstats in favor of rogues.

The reason there are more rogues on RaidStats is that the class is easier to play than fury warrior. There are very few people around who actually understand how to play fury properly.
hello
Vices
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Bioness » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:07 am

Theloras wrote:PS - here is me 1Shotting a full T3 Paladin:

I don't think you know what 1 shotting means.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Theloras » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:34 am

Bioness wrote:
Theloras wrote:PS - here is me 1Shotting a full T3 Paladin:

I don't think you know what 1 shotting means.

That's a Reck Bomb bro and a reck bomb is 5 swings instantaneously all at once = 1shot

Maybe you don't know what a Reck Bomb is and need to do some studying up...
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by gotmilk0112 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:41 am

knotic wrote:wait this is 2015. blizzard didnt do this in 2015. year is non-blizzlike omg omg
gotmilk0112
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theloras » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:46 am

gotmilk0112 wrote:

Er...none of those are "10k in one hit". Even the last one is only ~5k damage.

With my two hander in the WSG shots, most of the targets are dead before all 5 swings go through - especially if I had full consumables and Zerker buff - these two screenshots in particular:

- 4229 instant dmg total with only 3/5 Reck Bomb charges used (including a 1794 crit)
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img837/5331/wd2y.jpg

- 4728 instant dmg total with only 4/5 Reck Bomb charges used (including a 1952 crit)
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img673/6338/WMeKHv.jpg

As far as the last one against the T3 Paladin, that was for lulz with the Fiery Retributer and the other +Fire dmg items when they scaled with spell dmg. I throw that in there for giggles only since they did magical damage which cut through all of the Paladin's 10k armour with T3 plate and shield
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Kuroyu » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:21 am

Dessel wrote:Fury, rogue, warlock and (fire) mage all have their fortès.
Overall though, on farm content across all instances, I'd say fury has the highest potential.
Take note that there are alot more dedicated rogues than tryhard furies, so it will skew a statistics site like raidstats in favor of rogues.

This is a good point to some extent. The sample sizes between classes/roles suggests there is room for potentially higher performances than what has currently been seen.
Kuroyu
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kazarak » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:49 pm

It's interesting to see Paladins topping the HPS charts occasionally.
Owning noobs since 1977
Kazarak
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Mechanics and classes