Which class is the hardest to play

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Which class is the hardest to play

by yyjyy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:07 pm

As the title says which class is the hardest to play both pvp pve?
yyjyy
Tester

Re: Which class is the hardest to play

by Heldunder » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:48 pm

hardest to level? warrior most complicated to play? ehhhhhh that depends on what youre good at.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by yyjyy » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:37 pm

Heldunder wrote:hardest to level? warrior most complicated to play? ehhhhhh that depends on what youre good at.

I dont care about leveling just which class is the hardest to play at pve and pvp.
yyjyy
Tester

by stif » Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:54 am

Thats the dumbest question i have heard in a long time

there is not a class thats easy and not a class thats hard they all got pros and cons in diferent situations
you just need to know how to play you're class right
stif
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Undertanker » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:22 am

Stif clearly is a no help lurker.

PVE -

Tanking with warrior can be challenging due to it being a game of countering what the dps are doing, expected to know the inns and outs off all pulls, and countering boss machanics with rage pulling in the correct stance ( DM East imps at end, Baron skellies).

Melee DPS- Fury harder than rogue due to not having a set rotation, but one more built on decision making based on available resouces that fluctuate due to white hit crits.

Caster - Current content Warlock and Mage are about the same, due to 16 debuff limitation. After this, it is clearly no contest Warlock is harder. It is much move involved compared to mage which lives off of Frost Bolt and insta cast fire blast/cone of the cold. Tank group lock also is responsible for buffing tanks and means imp managementlocation on EVERY fight is important.

Healer - This is broken down for what they excell at.

Priest - big main tank heals, good at countering boss machanics with shield. Decent raid heals.

Pally - small fast main tank heals, good at countering debuffs with little mana cost. Spot healer for raid heals.

Shaman - Medium MT heals. Great melee raid heals. Can Totems allow for great debuff counters.

Druid - Medium MT heals. Great raid heals (end game gear) medium for now. Great for making up for mistakes of others with battle rez, innervate.

I will let somebody else cover pvp since I just tank AV.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Mechanics and classes