Most Sought After Class

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Most Sought After Class

by Gnomorepuns » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Morning/afternoon all,

I have a question in regards to classes. This is specific to the pvp server being the other one doesn't launch until this weekend. From what you have experienced, what appears to be the most sought after/looked for class from a pve perspective? I am just curious from those that have been on the server longer.

From what I've seen its been Druids ( resto), priests (holy) and locks. I am just curious as to if that's accurate amongst other ppl. I ask this just out of curiosity really. Mainly when pug raids or log, those are whom I see popping up.

Thanks in advance.
Gnomorepuns
Private
Private

Re: Most Sought After Class

by Gnomorepuns » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:44 pm

I also wasn't specific, I am speaking for alliance strictly.
Gnomorepuns
Private
Private

by Amelissan » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:45 pm

Gnomorepuns wrote:Morning/afternoon all,

I have a question in regards to classes. This is specific to the pvp server being the other one doesn't launch until this weekend. From what you have experienced, what appears to be the most sought after/looked for class from a pve perspective? I am just curious from those that have been on the server longer.

From what I've seen its been Druids ( resto), priests (holy) and locks. I am just curious as to if that's accurate amongst other ppl. I ask this just out of curiosity really. Mainly when pug raids or log, those are whom I see popping up.

Thanks in advance.

According to my observations;

Alliance; Human warrior / rogue / paladin

Horde; Undead rogue or Orc warrior

Or you can simply browse through the forums or use search function for more updated info.
Amelissan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Jeniwyn » Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:47 pm

Dwarf Priest. While BWL is still current the Dwarf Priest free raidslot mantra is pretty true.
Jeniwyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Heldunder » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:18 pm

tauren warrior >orc warrior. trolls have better stats for war too.

healers are always needed, and for dps, locks are always in need.
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Undertanker » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:47 pm

The post is about sought after. Tauren is a good tank. Most guilds have established MT/OT. So the orc warrior was suggested due to axe specialization making them great furry dps.

I see a pattern with your forum post. Incorrect information.
Undertanker
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Heldunder » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Undertanker wrote:The post is about sought after. Tauren is a good tank. Most guilds have established MT/OT. So the orc warrior was suggested due to axe specialization making them great furry dps.

I see a pattern with your forum post. Incorrect information.

-axe spec, trolls actually have better stats for dps. ( tho axe spec does give them the edge, no pun intended, whne using axes)

nothing inaccurate about tauren being better tanks, tanks are ALWAYS saught after for 5mans. and as old warriors get burnt out we will new tanks to take there place. NOTHING wrong with my information. i write the wrong word ONCE and you all of a sudden think you see a pattern. i even corrected and explained my mistake, not that any one ever notices when someone corrects and admits theyre wrong. -_-
Heldunder
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Mechanics and classes