Theorycraft: Tank Armor & EH (Effective Health)

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: Theorycraft: Tank Armor & EH (Effective Health)

by smilkovpetko » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:25 pm

JCarrill0 wrote:But see, my first post I'm talking unbuffed before raid buffed
Later on yeah sure, but what's his hp unbuffed?

i can't give you correct information for that sadly >.< .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by TheNIF » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:10 am

smilkovpetko wrote:Mondragons 13k HP

http://oi58.tinypic.com/fa1wdt.jpg

He is not using "twins" finger .
He is not using his "naxx" cloak .
He is not using his "cthun" neck.
He is not using his "sapphiron" trinket

(if you see some of those items on his realmplayers he obtained already) . as screenshot is out of date.

He is not using at least aq40 or naxx shield to increase armor .

Was not able to find his next Screenshot with his 14k HP . If he was here i am sure he would gave that.

Well, with those kinds of buffs it's a bit out there :P I see Darkmoon faire, double booze and dire maul buff at least :)

I think with "normal" raidbuffs (stam food, black label rum, flask and then normal class buffs) a Naxx warrior would be around 12K hp.
TheNIF
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TheNIF » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:31 am

Totally unbuffed, the best possible geared (Night-elf) druid tank would have approximately 7453 health and 13675 armor. (With a set not geared for max health, max avoidance or max armor, but the best possible compromise).

With normal raidbuffs and flask that would be about 11K hp, 17300 armor(which would make you capped) and ~30% total avoidance (that would be total dodge plus the chance to be missed). It is possible to gear for more health, or more armor (which would't make sense because cap), or more avoidance of course, but at the cost of the other stats.
TheNIF
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by JCarrill0 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:08 pm

TheNIF wrote:Totally unbuffed, the best possible geared (Night-elf) druid tank would have approximately 7453 health and 13675 armor. (With a set not geared for max health, max avoidance or max armor, but the best possible compromise).

With normal raidbuffs and flask that would be about 11K hp, 17300 armor(which would make you capped) and ~30% total avoidance (that would be total dodge plus the chance to be missed). It is possible to gear for more health, or more armor (which would't make sense because cap), or more avoidance of course, but at the cost of the other stats.

See this is what I posted in the first post. That's what I thought.
JCarrillo - Highlord of <Heroes of Terenas>
JCarrill0
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Previous

Return to Mechanics and classes