No items scaled with spellpower in vanilla after 1.9

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: No items scaled with spellpower in vanilla after 1.9

by Theloras » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:46 am

PriestInOurTime wrote:
Theloras wrote:Demon Forged Breastplate
Binds when equipped
Chest Plate
597 Armor
+12 Stamina
Durability 135 / 135
Requires Level 52
Equip: When struck has a 3% chance of stealing 0 life from the attacker over 4 sec.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=12628#wh-comments

Skullflame Shield
Binds when equipped
Off Hand Shield
2256 Armor
40 Block
+10 Fire Resistance
+10 Shadow Resistance
Durability 120 / 120
Requires Level 54
Equip: When struck in combat has a 3% chance of stealing 35 life from target enemy.
Equip: When struck in combat has a 1% chance of dealing 75 to 126 Fire damage to all targets around you.
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=1168#wh-comments

Arcane Bomb
Requires Engineering (300)
Use: Drains 675 to 1126 mana from those in the blast radius and does 50% of the mana drained in damage to the target. Also Silences targets in the blast for 5 sec. (cooldown 1 min)
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=16040#wh-comments

Stratholme Holy Water
Binds when picked up
Use: Inflicts between 438 and 562 damage to Undead in a 10 yard radius. (cooldown 1 min)
"Just 1 calorie."
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=13180

Rejected for now. Post TBC evidence.

Jesus Christ, you are fucking stupid...I actually did try to give you a chance to stop posting, but fuck man you are beyond retarded...
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Killstick » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:26 am

How do skullflame shield and storm gauntlets work on Nostalrius atm?
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Softarunt » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:37 am

Ofc Theloras and killerduki are in this thread what a surprise xdd
Softarunt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Theloras » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:41 am

Softarunt wrote:Ofc Theloras and killerduki are in this thread what a surprise xdd

Neither Duki or I are the one making claims like the OP of this thread - take another look at the title:

"No items scaled with spellpower in vanilla after 1.9"

This should tell you something about the mental capacity of the OP and you for that matter you dumb fuck.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Jeniwyn » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:25 pm

There were a few items that scaled with spellpower in vanilla. But there was little logic too it, very similar items could differ in if they were affected or not. It's an open question if it was intended or not but that shouldn't really matter here.

The Meteor trinket scaled. It was really op for Paladins and a friend of mine had it. Unfortunately I don't think he ever found another trinket that scaled so he just used the engineering death ray. The most insane though was Thunderfury + Engineering shield. That was however fixed *sadface*.

It would seem like the devs here have started out with nothing scaling and thus it is kindof up to us to find the items that really did scale.

This is a good initiative.
Jeniwyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by bdan » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:13 pm

Softarunt wrote:Ofc Theloras and killerduki are in this thread what a surprise xdd

I purposely look for them in threads like this. they are so entertaining haha. I love how they are always 100% sure of what they are saying even when they are wrong.
bdan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by TaurenRogue » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:31 pm

the problem are not the "fun" or "cool" items that scale with SP, but the broken lifestealing/fiery atm and their weird little brother fiery blaze enchant...
TaurenRogue
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theloras » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:30 pm

bdan wrote:

I purposely look for them in threads like this. they are so entertaining haha. I love how they are always 100% sure of what they are saying even when they are wrong.

Cause we say stupid shit like, "No items scaled with spellpower in vanilla after 1.9."

Right?
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by bdan » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:28 pm

Theloras wrote:
Cause we say stupid shit like, "No items scaled with spellpower in vanilla after 1.9."

Right?

Naw this is one of the rare times I believe you are actually right. everything else tho...
bdan
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Theloras » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:34 pm

bdan wrote:
Theloras wrote:

Right?

Naw this is one of the rare times I believe you are actually right. everything else tho...

I should go buy a lottery ticket then...
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

PreviousNext

Return to Mechanics and classes