Windfury aura doesn't show up when max buffed.

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Windfury aura doesn't show up when max buffed.

by picartman » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:10 am

Hello everyone, today in MC I encountered a strange issue. Usually I see "<Windfury>" aura notification float above my head alongside slice and dice and other buff auras. After I attack, I would then see "<Windfury Fades>". However today I never saw a single windfury aura. I didn't do anything different than the last few weeks, it just would not show up over my head. The auras for other buffs were working just fine.

I confirmed my addons were the same. Confirmed that interface options were correct. There was no poison on my mainhand. I tried removing and equipping another weapon. I tried relogging and reloadui as well. The only thing I can think of is that I had too many buffs on. I had at least 19 buffs on my buff bar in total, including oh poison and 3 shaman totems. Slice n Dice and some buffs wouldn't show on my screen and the timers wouldn't show either. Another rogue also had the same issue, he didn't see the aura above his head anymore, and we both saw our shaman dropping the windfury totem. On top of that, our buff bar near the minimap even showed that windfury was being applied to our mainhands.

Has anyone encountered the same issue? We try to time our windfury procs with our specials, but today it was very difficult to do so without that aura. Any ideas what it could be?
picartman
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Mechanics and classes