Hit Boxes, Weapon Procs, And Engineering Bombs

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Hit Boxes, Weapon Procs, And Engineering Bombs

by kanue99 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:41 am

I have begun my Journey as a Paladin and have had quite the fun Expierience playing here, I have been both pleased and surprised by the amount of detail this Development team as expressed.

However there is an issue i see as almost essential to a true blizzard like expierience, Hit Boxes in PVP.

I have found my self in situations where even though I am on top of an enemy Horde player in PVP, where my hit box is inside theirs, that i may not strike them and when i do it takes about 5 seconds to do so, puting slower weapons at a much higher advantage in pvp than faster weapons and attack speeds (rogues im not sure how you are not complaining about this, maybe its because u just stun lock), despite the fact that i have 2/2 pursuit of justice and a 1.9 speed weapon (1.36 with crusader seal) My weapon is Tainted Pierce, which BTW procs almost every other hit if not more some times.

Now the other issue I have noticed, is that when throwing bombs, and planning out where the target is , even if my bomb lands directly on them and explodes, it will not stun / dmg or hit them at all. im not sure if this is related to the hit box issue, or is a timing issue that i am failing to learn.

Aside from that i enjoy your hard work very much, and hope to get an answer back from you guys about these issues! =D
kanue99
Tester

Re: Hit Boxes, Weapon Procs, And Engineering Bombs

by kanue99 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:20 pm

I think it may of well been a Latency issue with me yesterday. I am finding hit boxes working again today. However you might still want to look into the Weapon procs.
kanue99
Tester

Return to Mechanics and classes