Dilemma of class

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Dilemma of class

by Colezz » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:17 am

So i have a 60 priest for some months now currently with rank 10 gear and benediction. Majority of time I spend healing bgs which I LOVE. So much fun for me to heal bg. Then again raiding as healer is so boring I actually can't fking do it. Here is my problem, as content progresses everyone does raids get super sick gear etc whereas i will be stuck with same gear for long time and soon people in bg will just start to one shot me. Also I would like to experience raiding but not as a healer. Would you either grind through raids healing and getting nicer gear or start lvling an alt mage and start gearing him so I can experience some raiding later on.
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: Dilemma of class

by DrearyYew » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:59 am

SPriests are viable for raiding, so that option is available to you. Keep in mind that each raid will only use 1 Spriest, though.

Yes, you will be extremely behind in terms of gear if you don't raid. 90% of the server raids, and the gear available from raiding is much much stronger than anything obtained otherwise, especially going into AQ and Naxx.

Also, don't give up on healing because it's boring. Healing isn't boring, it's that MC and BWL are boring. The fights are just too easy and lack real mechanics outside of Chromaggus and Nefarian, and even then, they aren't the most difficult of encounters. Things will be much more fun come AQ.
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Colezz » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:59 pm

DrearyYew wrote:SPriests are viable for raiding, so that option is available to you. Keep in mind that each raid will only use 1 Spriest, though.

Yes, you will be extremely behind in terms of gear if you don't raid. 90% of the server raids, and the gear available from raiding is much much stronger than anything obtained otherwise, especially going into AQ and Naxx.

Also, don't give up on healing because it's boring. Healing isn't boring, it's that MC and BWL are boring. The fights are just too easy and lack real mechanics outside of Chromaggus and Nefarian, and even then, they aren't the most difficult of encounters. Things will be much more fun come AQ.

What about if I push for the r13 gear and after it gets updated? Surely it will be able to compete
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by DrearyYew » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:43 pm

Delete your WDB, it already has been updated. And it still falls behind raid gear.
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by TheFishyOne » Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:46 pm

You want raids to be more exciting?
Roll a War and Tank.

You want raids to be more exciting than you'd probably like?
Roll a Pally and Tank.

You believe that making the bars go left will be more exciting than making them go right?
Roll a Mage and DPS.

It's that simple.
TheFishyOne
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by DrearyYew » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:06 am

TheFishyOne wrote:Roll a Pally and Tank.

You really shouldn't let that Duki kid influence your idea of class balance

I mean, he literally has shit in his name, if that isn't enough to convince you, idk what will
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vido » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:44 am

>playing a mage in raids
>exciting

You're trolling right?
vido
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Colezz » Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:08 am

vido wrote:>playing a mage in raids
>exciting

You're trolling right?

I never said playing frostbolt spamming would be exciting but I would enjoy it more than healing
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:00 am

DrearyYew wrote:
TheFishyOne wrote:Roll a Pally and Tank.

You really shouldn't let that Duki kid influence your idea of class balance

I mean, he literally has shit in his name, if that isn't enough to convince you, idk what will

Telling that some clueless Retri Paladin which is narrowmind and trash talking without evidence.
Unlike the kid DrearyYew i give evidence , proves and videos , screenshots etc of how it is .

No i never influenced him , neither i told him to play Tank , it is his choice and he is doing it .
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Return to Mechanics and classes