FUN class?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

FUN class?

by dhurley94 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:41 pm

I didn't play much of Vanilla, maybe to lvl 20. I'm thinking of rolling either a Rogue, Warlock or Shadow Priest.

I'm going to be mainly PVPing but i want a class that's fun, one that isn't just pressing 1 button all the time. Of the 3 classes, which uses the most abilities + most of all, which is the most fun?
dhurley94
Tester

Re: FUN class?

by Santana » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Fun is subjective.
Santana
Sergeant
Sergeant

by anrey » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:57 pm

Mage warrior Hunter rogue druid
anrey
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by zmandude24 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:13 am

You will need to raid to get decent gear for pvping, and warlocks pretty much just spam shadowbolt and as a priest you will likely have to heal in raids. There are way too many rogues on this server so unless you really want to play a rogue, I'd suggest a different class. Both warlocks and shadowpriests are strong in pvp (rogues are too but good luck getting into a raiding guild as one).
zmandude24
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Drain » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:50 am

The class you enjoy playing - that's the fun one.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ana » Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:14 pm

Just about every class requires more than a few buttons in PvP (warrior being the exception, he only needs 4). So pick whatever and then struggle through gearing in raids if PvP is your end goal.
Just please don't pick undead as your race. There's way too many of those.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by nexololol » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:40 am

Rogue IMO with either Seal Fate hemo or any old daggerspec.
If brave, affliction or destro lock can arguably be fun too.
Wannabe support-monkey/President of the internet.
nexololol
Private
Private

by Kasen » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:52 am

define:fun
For me it's instagibbing which might happen if you play paladin, shaman or rogue.
Kasen
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ludwig354 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

I've really been enjoying levelling my warlock recently, plenty of class quests to keep levelling fresh.
Ludwig354
Tester

by Melomaniacal » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:50 pm

The answers you're going to get most are just whatever classes are popular, because it really is subjective. Maybe you press more buttons as Rogue, but maybe you don't have as much fun with that style of DPS. People always say Paladins are the most boring class to play, but I have more fun with them than any other class (especially in PvP). The bottom line is that all classes are fun, WoW would never have been as successful as it was/is if it were boring.

Just think about what role you may enjoy most, what kind of gear you like looting, if you like burst damage or sustained DPS, cloth or plate, etc. If you think your character is cool, don't bother letting other people whether or not you should be having more or less fun with them.
Melomaniacal
Tester

Next

Return to Mechanics and classes