Druidheal or shamheal

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Druidheal or shamheal

by Rafale » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:05 am

I have already a shamheal 60,but i think it's a pain to quest,farm,and i heard some things about druidheal and the 24/0/27 spec.
What is the difference between these specs?
Rafale
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Druidheal or shamheal

by TheFishyOne » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:43 am

24/27 is a strong Tankheal spec, as not only does spell crit become a meaningful stat, but your HT becomes rather cheap. A standard 5/46 spec is going to be a much stronger raid healer, but a Resto Shammy is still King here.

Basically, a Resto Druid's spec will make him almost as good a Tank healer as a Healadin, or almost as good a raid healer as a Resto Shammy. Both specs have their place in a raid, and all four heal specs I mentioned fill different roles in a guild's healteam.

Does that answer your question?
TheFishyOne
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Rafale » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:21 pm

Thx!

Do u know what is the most effective healing spec,for both raid and solo? I want to be able to farm alone but with a sham u can't or it's a pain.
Rafale
Sergeant
Sergeant

by TheFishyOne » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:11 pm

Step One: Switch to Kitty Form.
Step Two: Profit.
Step Three: There is no Step Three.
TheFishyOne
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Drain » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:32 am

If you're leveling a farmer, I question why you'd pick another healer unless you're just ditching the Shaman. To farm, you may as well pick a damage class that kills quickly. I'd suggest Rogue, Hunter, or Mage the most. Rogues have pickpocketing, making them earn more money on humanoids. They can also stealth to cave veins and open lockboxes. If you want to farm veins, you might want to also take Engineering so you can teleport to Winterspring or Tanaris every day. This puts you right next to areas that have thorium veins. If you're farming Burning Steppes for veins, you're stupid, because it's overfarmed 24 7 and one big ganked out shithole. Hunters are great vs elementals because their pet with 120 resist is practically invulnerable. It can solo the mobs all day long with a BM spec and just laugh. Mages just AoE farm DME. This is so easy most Mages start doing it before they're even 60, just grinding out the last bracket while farming in there. I'd have done that myself, but my Mage is my enchanter, and I wanted Timbermaw rep to cast my AGI, so I was grinding Furbolgs instead. The money wasn't bad thanks to overpriced firewater, but a Rogue would have made more thanks to pickpocket.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Mechanics and classes