Info about classes' value

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: Info about classes' value

by Ana » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:38 pm

Look, Talesavo himself went into this thread and said they cheese meters in their raids. Another Ritual member confirmed this.

I realise you and Duki get shits and giggles out of deliberately spreading misinformation wherever you go, but this is getting beyond ridiculous.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Memegank » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Theloras wrote:You're a fucking liar bro, pure and simple...

That's rich, coming from someone who accused me of lying about Ritual stacking Core Ragers and after being proved wrong changed the subject completely.
Memegank
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Theloras » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:44 pm

Memegank wrote:
Theloras wrote:You're a fucking liar bro, pure and simple...

That's rich, coming from someone who accused me of lying about Ritual stacking Core Ragers and after being proved wrong changed the subject completely.

We didn't AoE the core rangers u dumb fuck and our DPS was near identical to Ritual's - so both you and Ana are fucking liars
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Theloras » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Ana wrote:Look, Talesavo himself went into this thread and said they cheese meters in their raids. Another Ritual member confirmed this.

I realise you and Duki get shits and giggles out of deliberately spreading misinformation wherever you go, but this is getting beyond ridiculous.

No, he called you out on your lie - read what he said again and let it sink in this time:

"Honestly though, Golemagg is really the only fight where cheesing doesn't make a whole lot of sense, although one could argue that you'd get better flurry uptime for warriors(can't really think of any reason to stack). Which is tenuous at best."
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 80#p231426
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by varth » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:18 pm

Ok well apparently paladins are viable dps, so lets check out raidstats in molten core and see how paladins do with their top players against the top players of other dps that they need to compete with for slots. I'm only using Alliance data because Paladins are Alliance only.

Hunters beat paladins, with Holystrike being their #1 at 285 dps while hunters #1 does 707 while #50 does 429

Warriors may as well be gods compared to Paladins, with their top dps of 985 compared to 285, and their #50 is 481

Rogues same thing, top dps in the 833, #50 is at 532

Warlock top is 790, bottom is 472

Mage top 859, bottom 491

Oh whats this? Shadow priest top is 595, and at #33 is a paladin! Amazing, they must bring a lot of shadowpriests because the top 32 shadowpriests beat paladins which are supposedly good dps

OH WOW! A paladin at # 8, 13, 14, and 15 compared to druids! We all know how amazing druids are at dps so hot damn paladins must be strong

Well I'm convinced, rets are very viable and should get slots over other dps
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ana » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Careful, varth. You're exposing yourself to 10 pages of slander because your data parsing is clearly skewed.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Theloras » Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:57 pm

Ana wrote:Careful, varth. You're exposing yourself to 10 pages of slander because your data parsing is clearly skewed.

Your data parsing WAS skewed and you're a liar - not much else to say than that - and varth is going down the same road as you.
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by varth » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:10 pm

All I did was search raidstats top MC dps class by class, and you have been using that same data in your arguments. The truth hurts doesn't it?
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Theloras » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:14 pm

varth wrote:All I did was search raidstats top MC dps class by class, and you have been using that same data in your arguments. The truth hurts doesn't it?

I will pose the same question to you that I posed to $hithead Ana because of the following:

"Boss fight average is calculated by taking the 5 best performing(for the player) encounters out of the last 6 attended."

What happens to this precious data that gets pushed out if the Paladin heals during an individual boss fight or over an entire raid instance?

PS Even when using this flawed data parsing strategy, you will only find 7 Rets:

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/Ranki ... ssLimit=Pa
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by varth » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:38 pm

The fact that its more beneficial for a dps specced paladin to heal on certain boss fights speaks volumes about how awesome healing paladins are compared to the mediocre dps spec. If you brought competitive dps it would be more beneficial for you to dps, but you don't so you are required to heal.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Mechanics and classes