DATA REQUEST FROM PLAYERS!

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

DATA REQUEST FROM PLAYERS!

by Winterflaw » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:47 pm

Gents and Ladies,

If you have a level 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 or 60 character, of any race of any class, please post your base stats here - if you mouse over your stats in your character pane, you will see in green your adjusted stats (adjusted by gear, etc) and in white your unadjusted stats.

I am trying to figure out if the increase in stats over levels varies by race.

I will collate all the data provided and then make a post with the conclusion.
Winterflaw
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: DATA REQUEST FROM PLAYERS!

by riq and snog » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:13 pm

U just want nude pics of hawt troll ladies posted here. Admit it...
On a serious note
Why?
basicly u have base stats from lvl 1 which differ minor, an then u should get lvl up stats which are the same depending on your class
In audition u have gnome human and cow benefit from racials.
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by konked » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:44 pm

Whats the point of knowing base stats? At 60 the differnce isnt noticeable except for gnomes intellect buff and tauren health buff. Even those arnt all that much at 60
konked
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Winterflaw » Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:28 pm

riq and snog wrote:U just want nude pics of hawt troll ladies posted here. Admit it...

I honestly cannot think of what to say :-)

On a serious note

Huzzah!

Why?

Why what?

basicly u have base stats from lvl 1 which differ minor, an then u should get lvl up stats which are the same depending on your class

Yeah - but that IS the question. ARE stat increases independent of level? you're saying they are, but how do you know? I've seen people say they are, others not, and I'd like to really know.
Winterflaw
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Tsifsamotren » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:49 am

Winterflaw wrote:
riq and snog wrote:U just want nude pics of hawt troll ladies posted here. Admit it...

I honestly cannot think of what to say :-)

On a serious note

Huzzah!

Why?

Why what?

Yeah - but that IS the question. ARE stat increases independent of level? you're saying they are, but how do you know? I've seen people say they are, others not, and I'd like to really know.

Have you tried eating shit? It must be very tasty! I am sure you are saying it's not but I've heard coprophagists say it is!
Tsifsamotren
Tester

Return to Mechanics and classes