Nature Resistance Gear guide - All armor types

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Nature Resistance Gear guide - All armor types

by naquada » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:03 am

Nature Resistance Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Click the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet to change between armor types. Pots and enchants is also included. Good luck farming :)

Note 1: Most items is included and i am working on finding the few still missing. Including info on which patch they are tied to. Post here or send me a PM (here or Ign: Naquada), if you have suggestions or there's info you would like added to the sheet.

Note 2: There's items in the spreadsheet which is currently not in the game yet. Especially Cenarion Circle gear sets which won't be released until patch 1.11 - Naxxramas.

Update 1: Patch note info added to most item. (Most of the items without number was in the game at release)
Update 2: Separate tab for Random World Drop items with NR suffix added with possible NR stats. RNG Gear dropped from bosses is still being added.
Update 3: 99% of all gear, abilities, enchants, etc... has been added. Tell me if there's anything missing.
Update 4: Added an stamina columns, as we will be soaking lots of nature damage and nice to know for tanks.
Last edited by naquada on Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:09 pm, edited 6 times in total.
naquada
Private
Private

Re: Nature Resistance Gear guide - All armor types

by St0rfan » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:09 am

Please add "Gyths skull of nature resistance" to the plate-section.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by naquada » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:17 pm

St0rfan wrote:Please add "Gyths skull of nature resistance" to the plate-section.

Thanks

*added gyth items potions/flask and abilities to table
naquada
Private
Private

by Ana » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:45 pm

Nefarian came with 1.6 patch. Minor error but might confuse PvE people.

You think you could add the armor type to each of these? Some have class specification (due to being part of a set or other reasons) but others would be a tad less confusing with clearly visible distinction and no second guessing required.
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Pottu » Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Stickied. Please keep it updated.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by naquada » Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Pottu wrote:Stickied. Please keep it updated.

The GM team.

Ana wrote:Nefarian came with 1.6 patch. Minor error but might confuse PvE people.

You think you could add the armor type to each of these? Some have class specification (due to being part of a set or other reasons) but others would be a tad less confusing with clearly visible distinction and no second guessing required.

All T2 Chest pieces dropped in MC during 1.4 vanilla, but was relocated to BWL during 1.6. Changed patch info to 1.6 to avoid confusion.
Added an Armour Column to ensure people select the right tab. There's another column displaying if an item is tied to a class.
naquada
Private
Private

by res » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:14 am

Just some minor things: the Priest Tier 2 Shoulder have 3 Nature resist on them and all Dungeon 1 sets (aka T0) have 8 resist as the 8 set bonus - when the dungeon set 2 ((aka tier 0.5= is released they have it as 2set bonus instead, which is a bit more realistic.
res
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by naquada » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:49 am

res wrote:Just some minor things: the Priest Tier 2 Shoulder have 3 Nature resist on them and all Dungeon 1 sets (aka T0) have 8 resist as the 8 set bonus - when the dungeon set 2 ((aka tier 0.5= is released they have it as 2set bonus instead, which is a bit more realistic.

Good catch on set bonus for dungeon sets :)

As for the shoulders, i chosen to not add T2 Priest Shoulders to the sheet. Because every hard source i have tells me that it is not supposed to have 3 Nature Resist, only Fire Resistance. T2 Sets had their stats modified two times during vanilla.

• First one, in patch 1.5. Priest T2 Set was affected by the changes in this patch. This is also the last time any changes was made to the T2 Priest set officially. Which means it is not supposed to have nature resistance at this point.
  • The second time, in patch 1.9. Several T2 sets was modified. Priest Set was not affected during this patch. It did however receive Art changes.

Pauldrons of Transcendence update log:
  • Patch 1.9.0 (2006-01-03): Updated with new art.
  • Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Relocated to Blackwing Lair.
  • Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Statistics, effects, and set bonuses updated.
  • Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): No longer drops in the Molten Core.

I hope someone can verify if the shoulders had 3 NR and when it was removed, before i add it.
naquada
Private
Private

by Keftenk » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:09 am

I don't play Priest, but if they don't have the 3 NR on them at the moment then Nost has the incorrect T2 stats. The NR wasn't removed until Patch 1.9 was released (http://wayback.archive.org/web/20060209 ... name3.html).
Keftenk
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by naquada » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:20 am

Keftenk wrote:I don't play Priest, but if they don't have the 3 NR on them at the moment then Nost has the incorrect T2 stats. The NR wasn't removed until Patch 1.9 was released (http://wayback.archive.org/web/20060209 ... name3.html).

naquada
Private
Private

Next

Return to Mechanics and classes