1 mob kill, 3 bubles of rest?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

1 mob kill, 3 bubles of rest?

by earelith » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:45 pm

So I have a macro to check my rest on alts. It counts the rest on "bubles". 10 bubles is half a level and 30 bubles (maximum rest) is 1,5 levels.

So I log with my mage who has full rest (30 bubbles) and go to Redridge to do some quests (15 level). I get the quest to bring the toolbox from the lake. I go there and kill 1 Murloc..just 1! I use the macro and now I have 27 bubles rest...

How the hell 1 single mob eat me 3 bubbles of rest? I also completed 2 quests (Necklase and tools) but quests does not use the rest xp...

This is the macro btw:

/script p="player";x=UnitXP(p);m=UnitXPMax(p);r=GetXPExhaustion();if -1==(r or -1)then t="No rest."else t="Rest: "..(math.floor(20*r/m+0.5)).." bubbles ("if r+x<m then t=t..r else t=t.."level +"..(r+x-m)end t=t.."XP)"end;DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage(t)
earelith
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: 1 mob kill, 3 bubles of rest?

by TheRatKing » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:55 pm

Man shouldnt you be happy you got 3 bars XP from 1 mob? Also quests never use rest XP only mob kills. Hover over the rest text I think it even says monster kills.
Frðstmane - Thelins Bane, Champion of Coldridge
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of an Era - (Tribute Walk Nost):
https://youtu.be/N7FB4zDpqVk
TheRatKing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by earelith » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:15 pm

but the point is that I did not got 3 bars :) I am just afraid that may be a bug and our rest xp are wasted...
earelith
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mimma » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:49 pm

On the other hand: rested bonus seems to be applied 3 times faster than it should!

It takes only 5 days to go to 150% rested bonus; it should take 15 days (10% per day).
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by earelith » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:52 pm

Mimma wrote:On the other hand: rested bonus seems to be applied 3 times faster than it should!

It takes only 5 days to go to 150% rested bonus; it should take 15 days (10% per day).

didnt know that...so it evens out this way... it comes faster, it goes faster. Anyway :)
earelith
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by bibozaur » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:58 pm

sounds like a huge waste of time and xp to actually get a macro to know your rested XP, and actually posting about it on the forums.
bibozaur
Tester

Return to Mechanics and classes