hunter: way too much damage

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

Re: hunter: way too much damage

by auk » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:34 pm

your comment is absurd

i'm all for fixing bugs, whether they're beneficial or detrimental. but of course i'm going to notice getting crit for 200 by a level 37 raptor. do you expect me to pretend that's supposed to be happening or not say anything about it?

please, get real here. this isn't a personally attack on your class. it's an obvious bug.

there are several bugs that benefit my class a lot and i've been active in reporting them as well.
auk
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Rulvura » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:05 pm

From what I've been told, hunters do a little bit less damage than the other dps during retail vanilla. Let us have our moment!
Rulvura
Tester

by osmoZ » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:40 am

Yes, and now they changed the pet's dps, and they are doing less than supposed to be.
But strangely nobody is crying about that now !!!
And the bug with the movespeed isnt fixed yet...
osmoZ
Grunt
Grunt

by Garfunkel » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:48 pm

Maybe read the forums before posting, there is a QQ thread about the lowered damage and a GM post that they are looking into it.
FInd me on: Laureliana - Lauraliana - Lauroliana - Lauruliana - Lauriliana
NELF POWER!
Garfunkel
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by osmoZ » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:34 am

I'm reading forums yes.
I saw the thread, but it's the only one (or maybe another one) about too low dps from pet.
When the damages were too high, I saw about 10 or more QQ thread about it.

It's just that people are motivated and strong to report something that they think too powerful against them, but conversely, when pets are doing stupid low amount of damage, not even half of them are reporting that...

Btw there's no rage :) Just wanted to notice that.
osmoZ
Grunt
Grunt

by Larsen » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:50 am

Why would other people go around noticing if hunter pets are doing too little damage? Stop being personally offended, you're just having a victim mentality.
Larsen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by osmoZ » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:08 am

Larsen wrote:Why would other people go around noticing if hunter pets are doing too little damage? Stop being personally offended, you're just having a victim mentality.

Then why other people noticed on 10+ different threads that hunter pets are doing too much damage ?

It's not a victim mentality, it's just that a bug is a bug. If people are able to report a too high pet damage, they should be able to also report when they're doing less damage than they should.
But as always, like in real life, people are just mentionning things that matters to them and do not consider others.
osmoZ
Grunt
Grunt

by Larsen » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:09 pm

Have you, during your hunter gameplay, noticed that a druid loses his next auto-attack if he has Maul queued up and spends the rage before the attack can occur? Of course not. People don't particularly notice bugs in classes they don't play if those bugs aren't harmful to them, nor is the burden on them to report those bugs.

Would you have noticed if Maul did three times more damage than it should? Of course you would, every single time a druid destroys you in five seconds through said hypothetical bug. There's many more players who don't play your class, and thus are negatively affected by bugs that benefit your class.

You're just butthurt that something is negatively affecting your class, so now you're trying to take some bizarre and illogical moral stand because people weren't as upset about it as they were about something that negatively affected everybody who doesn't play a hunter.

Can you comprehend this or are you simply too obtuse?
Larsen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Mechanics and classes