[A] Too many Warriors?

Share your secret tips about your favorite class here !

[A] Too many Warriors?

by Diswraith » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:43 pm

After looking at a lot of the census data, it seems as though there are a metric ton of Warriors on the Alliance on the server.

I'm wondering if there are just too many to possibly find a good place in a guild as a tank or a DPS (Don't care which) and if I'd be better served by rerolling to Mage or perhaps Rogue.

Does anyone who is level 60 have any insight as to the population?

Thank you!
Diswraith
Tester

Re: [A] Too many Warriors?

by konked » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:08 pm

Too many tanks? never. Too many dps? always.
konked
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by DrearyYew » Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:31 am

Most guilds are built around their tanks, so trying to find a spot as a tank might be difficult. On the same token, DPS warriors are extremely common, making it hard to find a team. If you can stick yourself out from the crowd, however, you'll be taken over other warriors.
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Storfan » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:31 am

Diswraith wrote:After looking at a lot of the census data, it seems as though there are a metric ton of Warriors on the Alliance on the server.

I'm wondering if there are just too many to possibly find a good place in a guild as a tank or a DPS (Don't care which) and if I'd be better served by rerolling to Mage or perhaps Rogue.

Does anyone who is level 60 have any insight as to the population?

Thank you!

If you tank you will find groups instantly and guilds will thrown themselves at you. If you are fury the situation is different, you have to prove your worth. There are many bad warriors out there.
Storfan
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Mechanics and classes