hello friends

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: hello friends

by Maggotfiend » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:15 pm

pantsman27 wrote:good riddance, another shitter off my server

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=36507

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=32026
Maggotfiend
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by snawfu » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:34 pm

Off-topic
Last edited by Pottu on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spam
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mozibake » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:39 am

Update: your account was compromised and your 60 character deleted. This is the reason the account was banned. Unfortunately, as per server policy, we do not restore deleted characters.

The GM team.

you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Combobreaker » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:59 am

I would avoid trying to communicate with the forum GM's through public threads, gather what information you have & understand & compile it. Then send out a formal message to Pottu or similar to see what recourse (if any) that can be had to try and fix the problem at hand.

I promise that if the situation is unjust, they are more than willing to try and make things right - it will just take some time and effort to get the ball rolling...

Nobody pushing rank wants to be susceptible to this type of dilemma with the time & dedication required... and if it can be resolved, it should be.
Combobreaker
Private
Private

by mozibake » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:20 am

Lying and spreading rumours.
Last edited by Pottu on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spamming bullshit
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by gangstanigga » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:20 am

yo moma so fat she carried both teams
gangstanigga
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Maggotfiend » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:52 pm

yeah i mean the account is deleted so nothing i can do now
Maggotfiend
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Pottu » Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:16 pm

For the last time - the account was initially banned for hacking. This was a mistake by the GM in question, in that he mislabeled it. It was accessed by someone else and that was the reason it was banned in the first place. The guilty party was found and punished according to our Terms of Use. This wasn't the first time and most likely will not be the last time something like this happens. Also, as has been stated many times, we do not give special treatment to anyone. Account security is solely the responsibility of the player. Mozibake and any other conspiracy theory fan can put down their pitchforks. We really don't have the time nor do we have any need to concoct some nutty underhanded plans to piss in the breakfast of Maggotfiend or anyone else.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to Off topic