PSA - Don't Queue with feral/ret/enhance

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: PSA - Don't Queue with feral/ret/enhance

by Ihealwpvp » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:25 am

the adrenal medulla is a part of the body's threat assessment response. although that not its only function. It does play a part in competition, video games and otherwise.

Those who pvp with weak hybrid specs with a serious intent to be competitive are misguided on a chemical level.

please stay on topic and PM me personal attacks/insults.

Let's raise the overall level of competition on nost and not queue with inferior specs.
Ihealwpvp
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Santana » Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:05 am

We get it, you're desperate for attention because mommy and daddy didn't give you any.

You can stop bumping your own threads now.
Santana
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Bambam » Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:54 pm

One of the best troll on this forum !
Bambam Warrior 60, tank
Bambam
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Ashyx » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:49 am

I think Ihealwpvp should be forced into BG's with just hybrids constantly.
Ashyx - Tauren Druid - PvP
Ashyx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Opatin » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:40 pm

Bambam wrote:One of the best troll on this forum !

We must consider the chance that this is not a troll, perhaps he really is just mentally handicapped

Like someone already pointed out, clearly OP has never tried playing any of these or maybe he did try and just sucked buttjuice
Opatin
Private
Private

by Aslan » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:59 pm

At least play your enha correctly if you like to one shot someone every hundreth attempt. But seriously... no ferals in AB and AV!

Also if you are a non shielding/dispelling/healing spriest or a non decursing mage, go bandage spec
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Cowiee » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:07 am

Spartigus wrote:
Ihealwpvp wrote:i am not trolling. Many have misplaced sense of power with their adrenal medulla and believe playing support hybrid class in an offensive roll is strong in pvp. this is incorrect.

I have no idea what made you think that the adrenal gland has anything to do with someones "sense of power", or why you specified the medulla. I can tell that you're trying to sound smart here, but the notion that a secretory gland plays a part in cognition at that level is just laughable. Although the gland interacts with the peripheral nervous system, it is not really part of it, and it is far removed from the central nervous system. I can only imagine that you meant to reference the brain region medulla oblongata, but considering that is one of the lowest brain structures in our CNS it would be incredibly difficult to make an argument that it is involved in any form of cognition. If you want to sound smart you should at least do a minimum of research before writing.

To say that the adrenal gland is removed from the CNS made me cringe.... Aggression, and fear both stimulate the adrenal gland secretions, and these are cortical constructs, which information travels through the spinal cord, to the PNS and to the adrenal gland to make you powerful enough to fight or run away. Although the "sense of power" perhaps may not have that much to do with the adrenal medulla, saying the adrenal gland is removed from the CNS is much bigger scientific blasphemy in my book, and it even triggered my own adrenal secretions.
Cowiee
Grunt
Grunt

by Finalflash » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:11 am

daily reminder to gank Ihealwpvp if you're a hybrid
Finalflash
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gutlord » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:54 pm

If your that serious about pvp don't play it casually? Join a pvp guild idk play with those like minded ppl maybe? Are you new or something?
Gutlord
Tester

by Spartigus » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:05 pm

Cowiee wrote:
Spartigus wrote:
Ihealwpvp wrote:i am not trolling. Many have misplaced sense of power with their adrenal medulla and believe playing support hybrid class in an offensive roll is strong in pvp. this is incorrect.

I have no idea what made you think that the adrenal gland has anything to do with someones "sense of power", or why you specified the medulla. I can tell that you're trying to sound smart here, but the notion that a secretory gland plays a part in cognition at that level is just laughable. Although the gland interacts with the peripheral nervous system, it is not really part of it, and it is far removed from the central nervous system. I can only imagine that you meant to reference the brain region medulla oblongata, but considering that is one of the lowest brain structures in our CNS it would be incredibly difficult to make an argument that it is involved in any form of cognition. If you want to sound smart you should at least do a minimum of research before writing.

To say that the adrenal gland is removed from the CNS made me cringe.... Aggression, and fear both stimulate the adrenal gland secretions, and these are cortical constructs, which information travels through the spinal cord, to the PNS and to the adrenal gland to make you powerful enough to fight or run away. Although the "sense of power" perhaps may not have that much to do with the adrenal medulla, saying the adrenal gland is removed from the CNS is much bigger scientific blasphemy in my book, and it even triggered my own adrenal secretions.

The adrenal gland is in no way a central nervous system structure. Your adrenal gland can be found next to your kidneys. Are we considering kidneys CNS now? The gland receives signals from the CNS, but this does not make it a CNS structure. The adrenal gland is downstream of the pituitary gland, who's inclusion in the CNS is debatable due to its unique blood supply outside of the blood brain barrier. The pituitary gland receives signals from the hypothalamus, which is undoubtedly a CNS structure. So I would say that the adrenal gland, which may I say again sits above your kidneys, is most certainly not a central nervous system structure, and is even steps removed from the CNS. Either way, suggesting that any cognition occurs within a hormone secreting gland is ridiculous.
Spartigus
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic