WTF

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

WTF

by riq and snog » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:25 pm

It was me using my Battle Hamster toon, Pickles Johnson, on his Tauren druid in Shaman form, and Wilson Tarbuckles his Insurance Salesman toon.

We were in a Shattrath City raid. Was pretty intense, Wilson went in hot, door to door trying to sell his products, life insurance, car insurance, even bicycle and pet insurance, he was tearing the place up, people in lower city Shatt were going crazy. But you know they were insured now...they didnt care, unless they read the fine fine ultra fine print. Was full of clauses and I dont mean Santa either.

While Wilson was making money, I was tearing things up, I usually travel in my Hamster ball, but since I am a Battle Hamster, it is a SPIKY Hamster ball, so I was rolling around, skewering people, rolling over top of them, horses, volkswagens, everything, I was just destroying the place. When I got bored I started running around and chewing shoes and wires, I had my knife taped to my back so anyone getting too close got shanked hard. I was pwning the place.

And Pickles..on his druid, in shaman form, he was out of control, using lightning and biscuits he was shocking everything...people walking around farting sparks...was the worst smell ever. So I was forced to run into them with my knife, popped them like electric balloons. While Pickles was microwaving everything with me running around...since I was a Hamster, I poop every 12 seconds, so the place was getting covered, until the idiots shocked and walking around thuoght they were raisins...yeah you know one thing after another...gross right?

The real WTF moment of all that was when everyone was so pissed off or sick from eating Hamster droppings, they decided not to take it anymore and then Gruul, not sure what he had been eating, they had him standing on the main bridge there to the city and he bent over with Velen holding a match and Gruul ripped the nastiest smelliest firey fart you could think of, Pickles and Wilson both lost their eyebrows, me an entire side of my body was singed of hamster fur. Last thing I remember was each of passing out due to the smell, Gruul must have been eating Ethereals again, it was pretty bad.

After that I only remember waking up in Stockades during some prison riot, Defias people breaking out or something, it was out of control..so yeah WTF!
riq and snog
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Re: WTF

by Abacadab » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:42 pm

tl;dr
I used to play sports, until I found out you could buy trophies. Now I'm good at everything.Image
Abacadab
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Collateral » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:52 pm

k
Collateral
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Guirssane » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:02 pm

go drunk you home