R.I.P Dizzy

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: R.I.P Dizzy

by Busdriverx » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:49 am

Norjak wrote:If you want the GM's to hold your hand, go back to retail.

iF U wanT The GmS To HeLp And PRoviDe SuPPOrt fOR PlAYers U aRe in THe WrOng PLACE THis IS NOsTalrius hErE wE haVE StRICT PoLICieS AnD A BUnch of RetARds On THe FoRumS To BaCK Us uP WhEn wE MakE ShITtY DecISions
Busdriverx
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Imbaslap » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:57 am

#thestruggle.
Imbaheals
<Blacklisted Raid Leader>
Local Horde Kidnapper of Tarren Mill.
Rift Allstar Cleric 2011-2013
World 1st and 2nds with guilds Addiction/Blackout/Babytown/Trinity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/imbaslap/videos
Imbaslap
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by PlsDontHurtMe » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:08 am

helo gms i accidently my tier 2 can i get restore too?
PlsDontHurtMe
Tester

by Shadowbox » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:08 am

Goodbye, Dizzy. I'm sorry to see you go. I hope you find peace :(
"When did I find out I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realised I was talking to myself."
Shadowbox
Private
Private

by Guybrush » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:31 am

If the GMs were to babysit him and give him his greens, they'd have to do it to the rest of the community as well, all 10 thousand of them. And then there would be no one available to work on shit that actually matters.

Good call GMs.
Guybrush
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by rottix » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:33 am

free dizzy
rottix
Sergeant
Sergeant

by PlsDontHurtMe » Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:46 am

Guybrush wrote:If the GMs were to babysit him and give him his greens, they'd have to do it to the rest of the community as well, all 10 thousand of them. And then there would be no one available to work on shit that actually matters.

Good call GMs.

Agreed.

I messed up my paladin resurrection quest badly and ended up losing the item I needed to resurrect the dwarf NPC and speak with him, I ended up having to wait for two hours until another paladin came along and resurrected them before I could finish the quest to get a core class skill. If I could not get GM assistance with such an important quest, why should this guy get special treatment?
PlsDontHurtMe
Tester

by Superseed » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:30 am

No ones fault but your own. Quitting over it seems legit retarded however.
Superseed
Grunt
Grunt

by Busdriverx » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:04 am

Guybrush wrote:If the GMs were to babysit him and give him his greens, they'd have to do it to the rest of the community as well, all 10 thousand of them. And then there would be no one available to work on shit that actually matters.

Good call GMs.

The GMs are not working on content and developing the server, that is the job of the developers. Also, don't make the mistake of thinking this is a matter of time, you can submit a ticket regarding item restoration right now and they'll happily spend 10 minutes explaining that their policy forbids it, but not 1 minute to restore the item. They have a bad policy, it's really that simple.
Busdriverx
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by psychofast » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:11 am

Give some support to this guy, it was an honest mistake, i remember back on retail i made the same mistake with some items back in TBC and blizzard mailed me the item i vendored back. This server is supposed to be blizzlike.
-zerotwonine
psychofast
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic