R.I.P Dizzy

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: R.I.P Dizzy

by Kdg » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:46 pm

I think they should honestly amend the rules and help people that made a mistake once or twice. Pretty sure blizzard did even back then.
Kdg
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Norjak » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:53 pm

If you want the GM's to hold your hand, go back to retail. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...

PS. Can I have your stuff?
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by dro » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:23 pm

I'll just leave this here

http://imgur.com/bMAkTkY

Pce dizzler
dro
Private
Private

by Simonich » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:39 pm

Come on! Just cause you lost the ability to go full tryhard doesn't mean your character should die forever, seriously. You can doso many things..idk man. Keep helping lowbies, do world PvP, be a mage with a permanent disorder that can't use the offhand item. Idk man
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by notgunnahappen » Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:47 pm

Kdg wrote:I think they should honestly amend the rules and help people that made a mistake once or twice. Pretty sure blizzard did even back then.

because it's a small team not blizzard HQ, spending countless hours restoring items cause let's be honest, we all have something we fucked up and vendor/deleted at some time.

Always sad to see good players quit, c u @ corecraft
notgunnahappen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Monkeynews » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:20 pm

Item restoration was given to Bajavi, Who spent his days scamming people in Ironforge (i have recorded video evidence) loljoke we dont ban scammers. (shared his account details, friend deleted stuff).

Banning people for killing NPCs.

Banning me for 'spying', when appealed and proven wrong GMs say provide evidence even when they cannot provide thier own evidence for the ban.

Accusing me of AFKing in WSG with a score of 36-0 and flag returns.

Inquiring if NOPE premade wintraded in bgs... lol

Lying about porting Zetox to MC.

GMs shouldn't just be here to police the server (poorly) you should pull yer fingers out and do the helpful duties too. Even when players do retarded things. "GMs are humans, they make mistakes sometimes.." Yeah so do players mate.
Monkeynews
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Xylon666Darkstar » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:49 pm

Juddy wrote:bunch of cucks trying to act like bulls, stay mad small sons.

One less shit gnome in the way of Horde Dominion. We are fortunate Alliance gets all the attention crying carebears who beg for pity favors from the GMs.

Not that the devs would do anything in the first place. Their track record is wretched. Why would you ban Nain anyway, trying to be the next Angwe? ;(
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Pissening » Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:49 pm

Flush Yourself.
Pissening
Tester

by Krom » Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:35 pm

==> Considering I'm

1. A dull cow
2. A clueless warrior

Don't the PVP trinket / Spell that put mages in ice / Teleport remove any control already ?

I feel either equally bad that GM's won't simply give his Skull back, but also that someone can leave countless hours of fun, friends and investissment for such a unworthy thing.
Krom
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Allstar » Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:16 am

Monkeynews wrote:Banning me for 'spying', when appealed and proven wrong GMs say provide evidence even when they cannot provide thier own evidence for the ban.

Seems to be common practice for the GMs to accuse people with absolutely zero evidence. Like calling me a gold seller over a 100g trade that never even happened :lol:
Allstar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic