Kronos Launch

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Kronos Launch

by Præisten » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:48 pm

Another toxic thread? Omg, not again.
1/10
Last edited by Præisten on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Præisten
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: LOL K BETA IS EMBARASSING

by Magnifican » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:48 pm

This thread is embarassing. This fanboy war is the most pathethic thing ever. I feel sorry for Kronos and I wish them all the best in the future. With the toxic sh*t community of ungrateful bastards that flame over on their forums, I wouldnt even bother anymore if i were on the Kronos team. These people dont deserve to relive wow in its glory and I really hope they do Not come to Nostalrius, ever.

The fanboys who blindly overhype and follows one particular server are usually the same ones who furiosly turns on it once it doesnt live up to their unrealistic expectations.
Magnifican
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Præisten » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:49 pm

Magnifican wrote:This thread is embarassing. This fanboy war is the most pathethic thing ever. I feel sorry for Kronos and I wish them all the best in the future. With the toxic sh*t community of ungrateful bastards that flame over on their forums, I wouldnt even bother anymore if i were on the Kronos team. These people dont deserve to relive wow in its glory and I really hope they do Not come to Nostalrius, ever.

The fanboys who blindly overhype and follows one particular server are usually the same ones who furiosly turns on it once it doesnt live up to their unrealistic expectations.

Couldn't have said it better. It's so embarrasing I really feel sorry for Kronos.
Præisten
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Præisten » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:51 pm

Guirssane wrote:
Seta wrote:Do not underrestimate Feenix. ;)

They're way better at DDOSing than at fixing bug rofl.

And tomorrow it's our turn to be DDOS'ed. Let's see how the dev team can handle it.
Præisten
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Strife » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:18 pm

Not to be a hater I would like to think I am fairly neutral, but aside from the instability there are some pretty glaring issues on the server right now. It is not perfect like some of the videos would have you believe.

Monsters are rubber-banding all over the place, I've seen glitchy teleporting movement on mounted players, a centaur cave with 6 centaurs stacked on top of each other not patrolling, all the monsters in dun morogh/wetlands are walking at 2x speed, boats dropping you into the ocean after load screen and you are able to use the opposing factions flight paths.

I now understand why they didn't want to launch yet, it isn't ready. I'd go deeper into it and check some raids/pvp/class skills if the server could stay online for more than 2 minutes, but I've spent the last 3 hours trying to complete my felhunter quest.

I hope nostalrius tomorrow has some of these things fixed, I don't fancy fighting 6 centaurs at once or having mobs teleport on my head. I fully except DDOS to be out in full force tomorrow from both feenix and die hard fanboys from other servers, lets see if nostalrius can stay up longer than 2 minutes per crash.
Strife
Sergeant
Sergeant

by gazi05 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:28 pm

Magnifican wrote:This thread is embarassing. This fanboy war is the most pathethic thing ever. I feel sorry for Kronos and I wish them all the best in the future. With the toxic sh*t community of ungrateful bastards that flame over on their forums, I wouldnt even bother anymore if i were on the Kronos team. These people dont deserve to relive wow in its glory and I really hope they do Not come to Nostalrius, ever.

Totally agree with you. Why even bother to mention other servers here? But yes I couldn't wait to play and wanted to see how the server works (hope I don't get banned for trying another server :P ), but it is a mess. Mobs have a long aggro range they attack you but you aren't even close to charge them (yep I played a warrior). And the worst thing I see was how some people advertised nostalrius. I was just mad and angry. The guy was telling on the chat that the server sucks etc. Like some people don't have anything to do and just want to spoil everybody their fun and they are messing with the community where they don't want to belong. So I hope we just stop mention other servers and concentrate on our own. Hope everything will go well tomorrow. Best of luck and have a nice day/night. See you in game.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English.
gazi05
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Banezilla » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Don't worry, our dev team ran 4k gnomes through org. We'll be fine.
Banezilla
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by MadeByRockets » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:09 pm

On one hand it sorta showed that Kronos clearly was not ready and rushed to Nos... On the other hand I also do feel bad for them. It might have been a DDOS attack from feenix or whoever else.

But we also have to see that this is open beta. Open betas nowadays are basically just demos to show off your product to get a good first impression.

Seeing this kinda worries me for tomorrow. Noon for NA on Saturday is pretty much prime time for everyone. And that is going to get a lot of traffic.

Also; what are some of these bugs that people keep talking about?
MadeByRockets
Private
Private

by Nobbynobs » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:24 pm

If you are here, you shouldn't care about Kronos. I've got all my hopes pegged to Nostalrius, and I won't badmouth Kronos, 'cos I don't want to give reason to some obnoxious individuals to start petty tiffs. Thank you very much, get a Reddit discussion going instead.
To: Nobbynobs

kill yourself you pathetic shillloser, the world is better of without people like you
Nobbynobs
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Crono » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:24 am

Nobbynobs wrote:If you are here, you shouldn't care about Kronos. I've got all my hopes pegged to Nostalrius, and I won't badmouth Kronos, 'cos I don't want to give reason to some obnoxious individuals to start petty tiffs. Thank you very much, get a Reddit discussion going instead.

I wouldn't suggest going to reddit. You think its toxic on the kronos forums, whoo whee its bad on reddit.

I am just hoping for a far more stable launch tomorrow. I haven't bothered with kronos (work evenings, saw the crashes) but it stands to show that they are not close to launch. Very ambitious of them to say they want to launch fully on march 28th. A more realistic launch would be July.

If anything was learned today about what happened, I hope the Nost devs start with a server pop of 500 with a queue and do incremental increases on server pop to prevent any type of crash. All this while hopefully mitigating DDoS attacks (fingers crossed). I do not mind waiting in queue for an hour if it means I can play the rest of the day.
Crono
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic