Kronos had to shutdown their open beta after few hours.

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: Kronos had to shutdown their open beta after few hours.

by VelliKulho » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:42 pm

I am new here, and why I found out about NOS is constant trashtalk on Kronos forums. I do agree that here might be some awesome scripts and stuff, and what the heck, pre 1.4 mounts? :shock: HELL YEAH! But I am disappointed about your fanboys.

Shadowlurk wrote:kronos lost a lot of players to nostalrius today. people in world chat were beyond furious

I dont think so. I even think that few of who were going to play on NOS is now moving to Kronos. The spam about Nos in world/trade chat was unbelievable. I personally dont think it is going to make you guys look cool, when there were guys spamming of "Better server". Some of the spams were even pointed right against Chero, why?

I dont have picture proof, but this was one of those spam posts:

PHAIL KRONOS. KRONOS SUCKS ASS.
CHERO CANT EVEN MAKE A WORKING BETA.
CHERO I FUCKED YOUR MOM LAST NIGHT.
JOIN BEST VANILLA EN.NOS...ORG

And this spam was just one of the many and maybe even mildest one.

Anyway, I dont know which server I am gonna end up, so pls dont judge me as one of Kronosfanboys. I just dont believe that spamming about your mighty server on another is going to make any good. :|
VelliKulho
Tester

by Krusher » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:48 pm

Sorry to hear...
Nostalrius is in now way approving any of this behaviour and is also not accepted.
Trash talking about any other project is not tolerated.
Krusher
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Moxey » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:08 pm

And you probably didnt consider that it could just be a kronos player spamming that to try and make us look bad? it can work both ways.
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Off topic