Does anyone else not remember anything?

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Does anyone else not remember anything?

by Connact » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:57 am

I am seeing all these posts from people about Pre raid BiS, attunements, certain questlines pre raiding, certain resist gear, profession mats, and things like that all important for max level. Was anybody else 10 years old and just wanted to kill the other faction? I thought I was pretty good till I met some of you guys. Crazy how you all remember all these things. I hope I'm not looked at as a noob for not remembering everything I'm supposed to do. It was a decade ago the last time they were important lol.
Connact, 60 UD Warlock [Retired] Deployed from April-September, missed out on my guild raiding. Starting over.
Connact
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Does anyone else not remember anything?

by Antility » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:00 am

Connact wrote:I am seeing all these posts from people about Pre raid BiS, attunements, certain questlines pre raiding, certain resist gear, profession mats, and things like that all important for max level. Was anybody else 10 years old and just wanted to kill the other faction? I thought I was pretty good till I met some of you guys. Crazy how you all remember all these things. I hope I'm not looked at as a noob for not remembering everything I'm supposed to do. It was a decade ago the last time they were important lol.

I don't pay any attention to those posts

I prefer to just play my way through the game and figure it out / ask questions when needed :)
Make America Great Again

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kqvXwAj.gif[/img]
Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Connact » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:05 am

That makes me feel a lot better haha I appreciate it. Good night see you tomorrow in game!
Connact, 60 UD Warlock [Retired] Deployed from April-September, missed out on my guild raiding. Starting over.
Connact
Grunt
Grunt

by Antility » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:06 am

Connact wrote:That makes me feel a lot better haha I appreciate it. Good night see you tomorrow in game!

I shall slaw you horde scum!
Make America Great Again

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kqvXwAj.gif[/img]
Antility
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Trolle » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:43 am

Connact wrote:I am seeing all these posts from people about Pre raid BiS, attunements, certain questlines pre raiding, certain resist gear, profession mats, and things like that all important for max level. Was anybody else 10 years old and just wanted to kill the other faction? I thought I was pretty good till I met some of you guys. Crazy how you all remember all these things. I hope I'm not looked at as a noob for not remembering everything I'm supposed to do. It was a decade ago the last time they were important lol.

I was a noob as well, but I was 18, I had only done esport games before I found wow. I, as a GM of a guild, did it all the time. I look back at it as my fondest gaming memory. 120 days played in 400 days, I lived by wow. And I guess 100s of us did it, thats why we know it. Best gaming experience we had.
< Organ Harvest >
Maedsigil
Soetsaken
Smiskarinnan
Fyllepiraten
Nidabmi
Trolle
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Off topic