Great place to make videos

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Great place to make videos

by Hurricane » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:45 pm

Hello! My name is Radim "Hurricane" Zeifart and when I learned, that Nostalrius is already a server of a many thousands players, I immediately wanted to jump on that train. If this doesn't make sense to you yet, I'll try to explain a bit more.
I'm kinda "wandering" moviemaker. I'm visiting successful or huge WoW servers and creating random videos. Based on the number of players online is Nostalrius my next stop. At this point, there is no content, that would make a good movie material, but in the few next weeks/months there will be and I want to be there when that happens.

Here's a few examples of my work:

(Before this topic is removed due to the unwanted advertisment I have to apologize, but my work is entirely focused on advertising or propagation.)

Why am I doing this? It's simple. I'm trying to establish some form of connection with the community because I want to be part of it. This is my way of introducing myself and hoping, that this is the beginning of a long journey, which will bring us some epic movies :)

GL to everyone who is currently lvling hard their freshly created characters, which will bring down Kel'Thuzad in the future!
Hurricane
Tester

Re: Great place to make videos

by Moka10 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:30 pm

You did such a sick ass job on the Kronos vid man!
Moka10
Private
Private

by Kill » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:59 pm

Very nice work dude and welcome to the forums.
All the videos are pretty nice but I also like the kronos one the most (even though it contains a totally generic bullet scene that you see in every CS video since 1999^^).

Happy to have you around and don't fear that your post gets deleted because of advertisement. Here, the hammer of the GMs strikes only those mostly deserving, not decent people/content/posts.
Kill
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Gurgel » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:00 pm

Great videos man and welcome! I hope you make some badass videos for Nostalrius in the future :D
Gurgel
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Sakatoro » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:16 pm

Amazing work! Good job!
WoW Player since July 2005!

2400+ Arenexp TBC/Wotlk/Cata/MoP

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2HPU5 ... 0-4dAE7wUQ
Sakatoro
Grunt
Grunt