PSA - Don't Queue with feral/ret/enhance

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

PSA - Don't Queue with feral/ret/enhance

by Ihealwpvp » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:12 am

this is a public service announcement.

please do not queue with feral, its for leveling and you do 1/3rd the dps of a rogue without the stuns and you cant heal. Spec resto to maximize your potential in pvp. You add dead weight as feral and make it harder for your team to win.

please do not queue as ret, its a terrible spec that does 1/3rd the dps of a warrior without the ability to stay on a target, interupt, or ms. You can't support, and you will run at people for 30 seconds, get kited and die. You add dead weight to your team and make it harder to win. Holy is an order of magnitude stronger in pvp. Paladins are support.

please do not queue as enhance. you can't peel, you get recked in the melee. and you dont have the mana to drop your support totems and heal. shamans are a support class, maximize their potential and play resto. Drop a WF totem and support a warrior. .

please dont queue with inferior specs in bgs, it makes it harder for your team to win. you are dead weight. its just rude to other players.
Ihealwpvp
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: PSA - Don't Queue with feral/ret/enhance

by snawfu » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:31 am

i rek u all dej)
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lardin » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:32 am

shadow stronk
保卫马厩 贸易胜 赚美元
DEFEND STABRU TRADE WINS EARN DORRARS
Lardin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ceen2 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:44 am

Feral focusing on objectives is one of the best toys you can have in any bg.
ceen2
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jeddite » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:51 pm

PSA: shut up
Jeddite
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by TheNIF » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Druid healer is almost useless in bg, you have almost no useful dispels whether defensive or offensive. Feral is the most viable pvp spec for druid if you aren't a complete retard.
TheNIF
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Granulat » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:52 pm

What difference does it make as long as both horde and ally got them retards? It's equal anyway.
Granulat
Grunt
Grunt

by flowison » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:09 pm

so i respec moonkin then.
-.-
flowison
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Oggi » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:15 pm

The OP sounds like the sort of champ who'd queue AV/IoC BG weekends on their fully geared main on live back in the day and whine at all the players dusting off alt #23948 in questing greens trying to get those welfare epics asap. Said champ then spends the rest of the BG telling anyone that gives a shit how bad they are, while mindlessly turreting cooldowns into the nearest undergeared enemy player and berating the lack of heals as they overextend Rambo-style halfway across the map. Probably mained DK during S5 as well. 8-)

Jokes aside this apparent PvP scourge affects both factions equally and let's be honest, we're all playing this 11-year old emulation on a private server for the nostalgia fix and enjoyment of the game in its original form, warts and all. The vanilla PvP meta game is not balanced; very distinct classes and specs is part of the appeal. Some guys may prefer the challenge of playing a relatively underpowered spec and making it work against the odds. If you're craving super serious PvP this is the wrong era of the game for you.

It's also unrealistic to expect players who've invested a lot of their limited free time levelling and gearing a certain spec to change it on a whim (even if they do plan to ultimately PvP as your preferred spec) because you want more heals when you queue up. I don't know about you but I have a fraction of the free time I had back when I played retail vanilla - levelling and gearing a single spec for PvP and then doing it again and regularly respeccing is not cheap nor trivial in terms of time investment.

I've been casually levelling a few classes on and off over the past few months (highest is only in the mid 30s and others include a hybrid) but always spend a while at the end of each bracket queuing for BGs and also watch a bunch of Nost streams with 60 BGs and have noticed relatively few hybrids in endgame BGs or even in the lower brackets while levelling. Rather BGs seem to be chock a block with rogues, mages and warriors mostly.

Variety is the spice of life. The odd windfury warrior, Alamo groupie or dare I say it: retlol should be welcomed. They are not as bad as you make out either if played properly and will only get better as new content tiers are released with improved itemisation.

There's a few ways around this:

1. Don't queue.
2. Join/Create a premade.
3. Deal with it and try to have fun :!:

Failing that, I hear retail WoW is looking for subscribers :arrow:

Please, let's not incur the wrath of retlols everywhere!
Oggi
Sergeant
Sergeant

by zusukie » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:09 am

Ihealwpvp wrote:please do not queue as enhance. you can't peel, you get recked in the melee. and you dont have the mana to drop your support totems and heal. shamans are a support class, maximize their potential and play resto. Drop a WF totem and support a warrior. .

wrong
Zusukie - High Warlord Shaman Class Leader of <Emphasis>

zusukie
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Off topic