The best scripted TBC PvP server around.

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

The best scripted TBC PvP server around.

by Arenagodx » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:20 pm

I was super excited for Nost tbc but now with it closing and nothing promising seeming anywhere in the near future(playtbc plagued with bugs atm and corecraft might never release.)

As someone who only cares about pvp anyways(mostly arena's) I suggest Smolderforge the instant 70 pvp server to the Nost community if others are like me and only care about pvp. It has been around for a very long time and the amount of scripting that has gone into the pvp mechanic's is amazing, and I have tried just about every tbc server around. Also solo que 3v3, a duel zone, and even their own spectator mod for arena's is just some examples of why this server is the best if you interested in some tbc pvp. 100+ people during EU hours is not enough for a server scripted so well so I decided this was a good time to share this server with everyone here. They also disable SWP and BT gear to make the pvp more balanced (goodbye warglaive rogues)

Though please only come here if interested in any kind of arena's because the server has enough people doing battlegrounds, que them solo 3's or 2's ! :p. Let me know what you guys think of Smolderforge!

Here is a video showing off the incredible class mechanic scripting!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxPfgObg_gg
Last edited by Arenagodx on Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Arenagodx
Tester

Re: The best scripted TBC PvP server around.

by Aesorn » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:32 am

SF is pretty good yeah, least compared to other tbc servers as you say. I think you might be right though, not sure any other tbc server has as good of pvp mechanic scripting but to be fair pvp is all they focus on and the server is old AF so it should have the best pvp scripting.
Aesorn
Private
Private

by xtrem55 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:37 am

-Snipped-
Last edited by Abathur on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Hijacking;
xtrem55
Private
Private

by Arenagodx » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:28 pm

xtrem55 wrote:http://www.excalibur.la

Best tbc blizzlike x2

That server has a disgusting pay 2 win store and they even used to have pay 2 win tabards with stats and shit. Im sure the PvE isn't horribly scripted but I know the pvp isnt that great at all. I was suggesting a server for people only interested in PvP.
Arenagodx
Tester

by Deadsaw » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:06 pm

Arenagodx wrote:I was super excited for Nost tbc but now with it closing and nothing promising seeming anywhere in the near future(playtbc plagued with bugs atm and corecraft might never release.)

As someone who only cares about pvp anyways(mostly arena's) I suggest Smolderforge the instant 70 pvp server to the Nost community if others are like me and only care about pvp. It has been around for a very long time and the amount of scripting that has gone into the pvp mechanic's is amazing, and I have tried just about every tbc server around. Also solo que 3v3, a duel zone, and even their own spectator mod for arena's is just some examples of why this server is the best if you interested in some tbc pvp. 100+ people during EU hours is not enough for a server scripted so well so I decided this was a good time to share this server with everyone here. They also disable SWP and BT gear to make the pvp more balanced (goodbye warglaive rogues)

Though please only come here if interested in any kind of arena's because the server has enough people doing battlegrounds, que them solo 3's or 2's ! :p. Let me know what you guys think of Smolderforge!

UPDATE: Someone even started a guild named Nostalrius Refugees!, Ask someone in the guild for a invite.

Where is the proof that PlayTBC has tons of bugs? So far it's the most promising out of any BC server out there minus corecraft which is far off from release.

PlayTBC will be released on Thursday, and with the amount of hype it has (6,000+ Accounts already created on website since Nostal's closure as of today) , the fact the GM's just moved the servers a couple days ago to Russia to specifically prevent what just happened to Nost, and how they are extremely confident in their servers capabilities judging by their forum posts on the 6k+ players ready to play on Day 1 and not being worried about it in the slightlest - i'd say it's the most popular / best option as of now.
Deadsaw
Grunt
Grunt

by S3khM3t » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:19 pm

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/com ... xperience/

How can you tell us it's the most promising server too ?
S3khM3t
Grunt
Grunt

by Arenagodx » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:05 pm

S3khM3t wrote:https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4d0uss/reviewing_the_playtbc_beta_experience/

How can you tell us it's the most promising server too ?

Deadsaw this was exactly what I was talking about, and you are welcome to check the bug tracker to see for yourself. I will also try Playtbc but don't expect much from it, but like I keep saying if only interested in pvp especially arenas then Smolderforge is the shit.
Arenagodx
Tester

by Arenagodx » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:52 pm

-Snipped-
Last edited by Abathur on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Hijacking;
Arenagodx
Tester

by Kanbanor » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:55 pm

playtbc.com- thats all I can say.
Kanbanor
Private
Private

by Petroix » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:09 pm

Play tbc is stupid fun instant 60 for lames and noobs who can't play mmorpg where leveling is the most characteristic thing. Did new players on retail get instant 60? No. You had to level it in vanilla.

Gtfo.
Only blizzlike.
Petroix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Off topic