The best scripted TBC PvP server around.

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: The best scripted TBC PvP server around.

by Pocky » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:24 pm

TBH we all have leveled 1-60 so many times already. I want TBC
Pocky
Private
Private

by ceoddyn » Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Petroix wrote:Play tbc is stupid fun instant 60 for lames and noobs who can't play mmorpg where leveling is the most characteristic thing. Did new players on retail get instant 60? No. You had to level it in vanilla.

Gtfo.
Only blizzlike.

yeah im not sure why this doesnt get brought up more often. i guess were all just feeling desperate as fuck right now

smolderforge has much better stated principles as a server than playtbc. they have dedicated themselves to being a great pvp server. playtbc is a fun server with insta boost 60 and an item shop. fuck off people. sit down and wait like 2 weeks and nost will come up with something for us that isnt completely godawful
ceoddyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Arenagodx » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:00 pm

Pocky wrote:TBH we all have leveled 1-60 so many times already. I want TBC

It's a instant 70 server m8 :]
Arenagodx
Tester

by lollerlaban » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Pocky wrote:TBH we all have leveled 1-60 so many times already. I want TBC

Imagine if you had a TBC server, where 1-60 content actually worked. Wooooah! That's why its an instant lvl 70 server
lollerlaban
Tester

by Blib » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:42 am

Petroix wrote:Play tbc is stupid fun instant 60 for lames and noobs who can't play mmorpg where leveling is the most characteristic thing. Did new players on retail get instant 60? No. You had to level it in vanilla.

Gtfo.
Only blizzlike.

Ye because levelling actually takes skills? :lol:
3x60 grinds here on nost was enough for me.
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Petroix » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:32 pm

Because leveling is a part of mmorpg game, was a part of retail. Because instant shit with IS is not blizzlike. Maybe you did it 3 times on Nost but it's different server and you look only at yourself but there will be people who didn't do that and they will get free instant 60 and will not know how to play their class. People who want instant 60/70 etc. should go play on instant pvp funserver with vendors mall and let others play on blizzlike and enjoy the whole content of the game not only endgame.
Petroix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Blib » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:13 pm

OP talked about a lvl70 arena server, and you start preaching about how instant 60 is for noobs and how real blizzlike is the only way.
Aren't you the one being selfish here? GTFO to a server that meets your criteria.

On topic: I think most nost pvpers on cc ptr and smolderforge are just counting the days before the playtbc server tbh, not sure what will happen if that server turns out to be utter shit.
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Infinite » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Gtfo.
Only blizzlike.

Thousands of level 1 characters racing to 70 isn't quite Blizz-like.

You have to keep in mind that the majority of TBC players just had to level their characthers from 60 to 70.
Infinite
Tester

by Norjak » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:19 pm

You do realize that Corecraft is instant-58 follwing a short quest? Pretty much the same thing. Since there are such strong feelings about it, where is the TBC server without instant leveling?
Norjak
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Arenagodx » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:23 am

UPDATE: Server went from 100+ people during peak to 500+ people during peak hours!. Tons of 2's and solo 3's ques now and they even opened normal 3's because of the huge pop increase. With their obviously being no good blizzlike tbc server atm until either Corecraft or Blizzard legacy server releases might as well play this to practice and get good until then.
Arenagodx
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic