CWS (Classic-WoW-Server.net) PVE | New Data | No Revive

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Re: CWS (Classic-WoW-Server.net)

by CWS_Aleksus » Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:19 pm

Update//

We are now in directly contact with MaNGOS Developer, so we will work together, fix bugs and help out to make MaNGOS Core & CWS more fantastic for players.

Also we have now edit our road and make an Progressive Line, will be publishing in the next few Days.
CWS_Aleksus
Grunt
Grunt

by Jovi » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:34 pm

CWS_Aleksus wrote:Update//

We are now in directly contact with MaNGOS Developer, so we will work together, fix bugs and help out to make MaNGOS Core & CWS more fantastic for players.

Also we have now edit our road and make an Progressive Line, will be publishing in the next few Days.

Nice
Jovi
Tester

by CWS_Aleksus » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Now we had planned our progressive status, here you got more informations: https://classic-wow-server.net/index.ph ... Page/?id=7
CWS_Aleksus
Grunt
Grunt

by Petroix » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:50 pm

No, ty. 7 players online, If I'd like to play singleplayer I'd play Skyrim.
Petroix
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by CWS_Aleksus » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Petroix wrote:No, ty. 7 players online, If I'd like to play singleplayer I'd play Skyrim.

There are currently 21 Players online and btw you dont need to play on our server. We are talking to the people they will help to grow up something, not them who expect too much.
CWS_Aleksus
Grunt
Grunt

by Gismore » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:10 pm

yes we will never offer any kind of itemshop.

Looks good. :)
Gismore
Tester

by CWS_Aleksus » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Gismore wrote:
yes we will never offer any kind of itemshop.

Looks good. :)

CWS_Aleksus
Grunt
Grunt

by CWS_Aleksus » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:10 am

We are currently offering more than 20 players online. We are small, but we are growing and try to make an fair server. Its a hard way to get there, but we are working on it.

If you want have an look on our project, visit us on https://classic-wow-server.net
CWS_Aleksus
Grunt
Grunt

by Gismore » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:33 pm

And anyway this server wont have a future, so stop it please.

Why so negative, give it a chance :)
Gismore
Tester

by Jaykylls » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:37 pm

I've been playing for 10 days now and I must say I am imprssed with the values and attitude of Aleksus. The game ryns well, and all bugs seem to be getting worked out with the mangos dev helping as well. Small, but only for awhile. If you guys try it, I think ypu will enjoy it. My buddy and I are creating (I think) the first Alliance guild <House Ironwood>. Add Dragonwave and let's play! :)
Mulen wrote:well man i dont know sometimes i just let the flow hit me hard in the face .. then i relax with milk and go watch cartoon. and then it hits me again.. im not done and i continue pvp and the funny thing is that i dont even need black or purple at all
Jaykylls
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Off topic