Virtue-Arena 1.12 PvE Blizzlike

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

Virtue-Arena 1.12 PvE Blizzlike

by Optimus » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Last edited by Optimus on Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:58 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Optimus
Private
Private

Re: Bathos 1.12.1 Blizzlike

by Optimus » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:39 pm

Topic updated. A new realm has been Added (PvE).
Optimus
Private
Private

by Optimus » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:38 pm

Hello guys and gals,

I am currently working on a whole new website & forum.

It will be a fully responsive design with HTML5 (validated), CSS3 Styling, CSS3 Animations, Build using the latest Bootstrap and the forum will be a fully integrated PHPBB 3.1.*.

I would also want to announce that I am currently looking for some of you to join me in this project.
If you are interested, please specify the position you're aiming for, with some detailed information about you.

You can do that here in the topic by replying to it or by PM-ing me.

Thank you. Image
Optimus
Private
Private

by lordninjamelon » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:41 pm

Is there any reason that you want to start your own server, as opposed to joining a team of other vanilla servers that are being played now, i.e. -Snipped-, kronos, vanilla.re?
lordninjamelon
Tester

by Optimus » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:44 pm

lordninjamelon wrote:Is there any reason that you want to start your own server, as opposed to joining a team of other vanilla servers that are being played now, i.e. -Snipped-, kronos, vanilla.re?

It's really not so sportsmanlike to talk about other servers. Let's just say that they all have their advantages and disadvantages.
Optimus
Private
Private

by VeloxBanks » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:01 pm

Optimus wrote:
lordninjamelon wrote:Is there any reason that you want to start your own server, as opposed to joining a team of other vanilla servers that are being played now, i.e. -Snipped-, kronos, vanilla.re?

It's really not so sportsmanlike to talk about other servers. Let's just say that they all have their advantages and disadvantages.

That doesn't answer the question.
'tis but a jest, brother!
VeloxBanks
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Nyarko » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:13 pm

Hi
Nice post
Among all the posts i saw about these new servers I would chose this one
I wish you the best
<Phoenix>
Nyarko
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Optimus » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:10 pm

Optimus wrote:We are just doing this because we can afford it and to provide a 24/7, lag-free Vanilla Private Server for you, for the community.

The answer is in the first post of the topic.

Most of these servers can't even provide lag-free environment for their players.
Like for an example I would say that their servers lagged or even crashed when they've experienced a bigger player base.

Well, another thing is that some of these servers are offering some paid features.

And yet here is another thing, that some players would like a fresh start.

I really don't feel myself comfortable by saying any further facts about that. I don't want anyone to feel offended. This is not what I am trying to achieve here.

Feel free to ask me anything else. Image
Optimus
Private
Private

by lordninjamelon » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:29 pm

Lag-free environment is something that every server wants to achieve, and if you are interested in Vanilla vision, it is easier to do it in a team.

On the other hand, paid services is a part of your philosophy, then I can understand. But AFAIK vanilla.re fits that perfectly
lordninjamelon
Tester

by Optimus » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:43 pm

lordninjamelon wrote:and if you are interested in Vanilla vision, it is easier to do it in a team.

You are absolutely right. That's why I am currently recruiting members for the project. Everyone with the appropriate skills is welcome to qualify for that.
Optimus
Private
Private

Next

Return to Off topic