private server question

Discuss anything here. But do not forget that our rules still apply !

private server question

by MyNegation » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:32 pm

is there a blizzlike PVE server like Nost?

I am aware of this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/com ... vers_list/

Kronos is like N1 after Nost,
but is Kronos is PVE server or PVP server?

ty.
MyNegation
Private
Private

Re: private server question

by nervous » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:50 pm

MyNegation wrote:is there a blizzlike PVE server like Nost?

I am aware of this:

ty.

The Rebirth is essentially a PvE server. The guys that play there are a little bit too overzealous about the quality of it though. Real Jonestown crowd
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by moodirun123 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:26 pm

MyNegation wrote:is there a blizzlike PVE server like Nost?

I am aware of this:

ty.

Kronor has a donation shop and u can buy level 60s ... Wow rebirth is easily the best option with dungeon and raid scripting that is actually better than what nost has .. they are currently doing the war effort (opening of aq ) server quest now so everything is open ATM but aq and naxx
moodirun123
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Aslan3 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:20 am

Green geared lvl 60's cost like 300-500 euros on kronos, I assume most people would just buy n sell illegally, like they did on nost. This really isnt something thats factually different from nostalrius. Namechange... Who cares.

Main issues I have with kronos is the 5g respec cap (every fucking pleb can respec for every single BG), the amount of shitty scripts (evading mobs, mobs on rooftops, no love for lvling content), and the eezmode pve progression (they have D2, silithius craftables, 1.12.1 preraid gear).
Aslan3
Private
Private

by Digsby » Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:12 am

Kronos is PvP. I am afraid your options for PvE vanilla are very slim pickings.

MagicWoW is currently in beta. However you can keep your character. Experience is set to 2x while it's still in beta. Population was low 25ish online.
Classic WoW Is extremely Blizzlike. No bullcrap like cashshop or high exp rates. Unfortunately only 15 people were playing there.
PrimalWoW Then there is PrimalWoW. A bit of a Frankenstein server. It's vanilla WoW content in the WotLK client. With wrath era addon support and talents. Most the PvEers seem to be heading here. It had the highest pop out of all the PvE severs I tried 280ish.
Digsby
Private
Private

by Gehere » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:58 pm

Digsby wrote:Kronos is PvP. I am afraid your options for PvE vanilla are very slim pickings.

MagicWoW is currently in beta. However you can keep your character. Experience is set to 2x while it's still in beta. Population was low 25ish online.
Classic WoW Is extremely Blizzlike. No bullcrap like cashshop or high exp rates. Unfortunately only 15 people were playing there.
PrimalWoW Then there is PrimalWoW. A bit of a Frankenstein server. It's vanilla WoW content in the WotLK client. With wrath era addon support and talents. Most the PvEers seem to be heading here. It had the highest pop out of all the PvE severs I tried 280ish.

I think you forgot www.Vanilla-servers.org

They are moving towards a PvE setting.
Gehere
Grunt
Grunt

by MyNegation » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:31 am

started on the "rebirth"
visibly lower population compared to Nost, but so far so good...
MyNegation
Private
Private

Return to Off topic